Institutional Set-up and Conflict Resolution – Implementation of the WWWforEurope Transition Strategy. WWWforEurope Working Paper No. 99
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:wfo:wstudy:47010 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wfo:wstudy:50857 is not listed on IDEAS
- R. G. Lipsey & Kelvin Lancaster, 1956. "The General Theory of Second Best," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 11-32.
- M. Fourcade & E. Ollion & Y. Algan., 2015.
"The Superiority of Economists,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 7.
- Fourcade, Marion & Ollion, Etienne & Algan, Yann, 2014. "The superiority of economists," MaxPo Discussion Paper Series 14/3, Max Planck Sciences Po Center on Coping with Instability in Market Societies (MaxPo).
- Marion Fourcade & Etienne Ollion & Yann Algan, 2015. "The Superiority of Economists," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/67ft27s7u58, Sciences Po.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:46425 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wfo:wstudy:47232 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miklós Antal & Ardjan Gazheli & Jeroen van den Bergh, 2012. "Behavioral Foundations of Sustainability Transitions," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 3, WWWforEurope.
- Kurt Kratena & Mark Sommer, 2014. "Policy implications of resource constraints on the European economy," WWWforEurope Policy Brief series 6, WWWforEurope.
- Adrien Labaeye & Thomas Sauer, 2013. "City networks and the socio-ecological transition. A European inventory," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 27, WWWforEurope.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:47203 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wfo:wstudy:46881 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wfo:wstudy:47092 is not listed on IDEAS
- Georg Licht & Bettina Peters, 2014. "Do Green Innovations stimulate Employment? – Firm-level Evidence From Germany," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 53, WWWforEurope.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:50873 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wfo:wstudy:46424 is not listed on IDEAS
- Renaud Thillaye, 2013. "The challenges of EU governance and the quest for long-term growth," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 4, WWWforEurope.
- Ardjan Gazheli & Miklós Antal & Ben Drake & Tim Jackson & Sigrid Stagl & Jeroen van den Bergh & Manuel Scholz-Wäckerle, 2013. "Policy responses by different agents/stakeholders in a transition: Integrating the Multi-level Perspective and behavioral economics," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 48, WWWforEurope.
- Karl Aiginger & Susanne Bärenthaler-Sieber & Johanna Vogel, 2013. "Competitiveness under New Perspectives," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 44, WWWforEurope.
- Hans Pitlik & Ludek Kouba, 2013. "The interrelation of informal institutions and governance quality in shaping Welfare State attitudes," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 38, WWWforEurope.
- Renaud Thillaye & Ludek Kouba & Andreas Sachs, 2014. "Reforming EU economic governance: is ‘more’ any better?," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 57, WWWforEurope.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:47187 is not listed on IDEAS
- Friedrich Heinemann & Theocharis Grigoriadis, 2016.
"Origins of reform resistance and the Southern European regime,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 43(4), pages 661-691, November.
- Friedrich Heinemann & Theocharis Grigoriadis, 2013. "Origins of Reform Resistance and the Southern European Regime," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 20, WWWforEurope.
- Gunther Tichy, 2013. "Subjective well-being and socio-ecological transition," WWWforEurope Policy Paper series 6, WWWforEurope.
- Hans Pitlik & Friedrich Heinemann & Rainer Schweickert, 2014. "Overcoming reform resistance and political implementation of large-scale welfare state reforms," WWWforEurope Policy Brief series 3, WWWforEurope.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:46924 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marina Fischer-Kowalski & Daniel Hausknost, 2014. "Large scale societal transitions in the past," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 55, WWWforEurope.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:47019 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:58791 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wstudy:58256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.