Enhancing Agricultural Innovation : How to Go Beyond the Strengthening of Research Systems
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mekonnen, Daniel & Gerber, Nicolas, 2015.
"The Effect of Aspirations on Agricultural Innovations in Rural Ethiopia,"
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy
211680, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mekonnen, Daniel Ayalew & Gerber, Nicolas, 2016. "The effect of aspirations on agricultural innovations in rural Ethiopia," Discussion Papers 235106, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Daniel Ayalew Mekonnen & Daniel Ayalew Mekonnen & Nicolas Gerber & Nicolas Gerber, 2016. "The effect of aspirations on agricultural innovations in rural Ethiopia," FOODSECURE Working papers 52, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Prasad Pant, Laxmi & Hambly Odame, Helen & Hall, Andy & Sulaiman, Rasheed, 2008. "Learning Networks Matter: Challenges to Developing Learning-Based Competence in Mango Production and Post-Harvest in Andhra Pradesh, India," MERIT Working Papers 069, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ayele, Seife & Duncan, Alan & Larbi, Asamoah & Khanh, Truong Tan, 2016. "Enhancing innovation in livestock value chains through networks: Lessons from fodder innovation case studies in developing countries," IFPRI book chapters,in: Innovation for inclusive value-chain development: Successes and challenges, chapter 5, pages 175-200 International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- David Spielman & Kristin Davis & Martha Negash & Gezahegn Ayele, 2011.
"Rural innovation systems and networks: findings from a study of Ethiopian smallholders,"
Agriculture and Human Values,
Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 28(2), pages 195-212, June.
- Spielman, David J. & Davis, Kristin E. & Negash, Martha & Ayele, Gezahegn, 2008. "Rural innovation systems and networks: Findings from a study of Ethiopian smallholders," IFPRI discussion papers 759, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Glendenning, Claire J. & Babu, Suresh & Asenso-Okyere, Kwadwo, 2010. "Review of agricultural extension in India: Are farmers' information needs being met?," IFPRI discussion papers 1048, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Knowledge and Information Systems Rural Development Knowledge and Information Systems Technology Industry Science and Technology Development - Innovation Rural Development Industry Agriculture;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:7184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.