Beyond the Numbers : Understanding the Institutions for Monitoring Poverty Reduction Strategies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Schacter, 2000. "Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 22827, April.
- Jeremy Heimans, 2002. "Strengthening Participation in Public Expenditure Management: Policy Recommendations for Key Stakeholders," OECD Development Centre Policy Briefs 22, OECD Publishing.
- Jack Diamond, 2003. "Performance Budgeting; Managing the Reform Process," IMF Working Papers 03/33, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holvoet, Nathalie & Renard, Robrecht, 2007. "Monitoring and Evaluation Reform under Changing Aid Modalities: Seeking the Middle Ground in Aid-Dependent Low," WIDER Working Paper Series 052, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- World Bank, 2007. "Arab Republic of Egypt : Poverty Assessment Update, Volume 1. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7642, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnology Industry Environment - Environmental Governance Environment - Biodiversity Poverty Monitoring and Analysis Social Development - Children and Youth Industry Poverty Reduction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:7125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .