Challenges of African Growth : Opportunities, Constraints, and Strategic Directions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Van Biesebroeck, Johannes, 2005. "Firm Size Matters: Growth and Productivity Growth in African Manufacturing," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(3), pages 545-583, April.
- Ng, Francis & Yeats, Alexander, 1997.
"Open economies work better! did Africa's protectionist policies cause its marginalization in world trade?,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 889-904, June.
- Ng, Francis & Yeats, Alexander, 1996. "Open economies work better! Did Africa's protectionist policies cause its marginalization in world trade?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1636, The World Bank.
- Wellenius, Bjorn & Foster, Vivien & Malmberg-Calvo, Christina, 2004. "Private provision of rural infrastructure services: competing for subsidies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3365, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2004. "Investment Climate Assessment : Improving Enterprise Performance and Growth in Tanzania," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14413, The World Bank.
- Shahid Yusuf, 2003. "Innovative East Asia : The Future of Growth," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15158, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wim Naudé, 2010.
"Africa And The Global Economic Crisis: A Risk Assessment And Action Guide,"
EUI-RSCAS Working Papers
27, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Naudé, Wim, 2010. "Africa and the global economic crisis: A Risk assessment and action guide," MPRA Paper 19856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wim Naudé, 2010. "Africa And The Global Economic Crisis: A Risk Assessment And Action Guide," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/27, European University Institute.
- Arbache, Jorge & Go, Delfin S. & Page, John, 2008. "Is Africa's economy at a turning point?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4519, The World Bank.
- Sparreboom, Theo. & de Gier, Michael P.F., 2008. "Assessing vulnerable employment : the role of status and sector indicators in Pakistan, Namibia and Brazil," ILO Working Papers 994240153402676, International Labour Organization.
- Abdoulaye Camara & Foued Cheriet & Fatiha Fort, 2017. "Comment mesurer la performance des alliances stratégiques internationales ? Application aux industries agroalimentaires en Afrique de l’Ouest," Working Papers hal-01594280, HAL.
- Soliman, Ibrahim & Capitanio, Fabian & Cerciello, Luigi, 3. "Risk Assessment Of Major Crops In Egyptian Agriculture," Politica Agricola Internazionale - International Agricultural Policy, Edizioni Lâ€™Informatore Agrario, issue 3.
- World Bank, 2007. "Building Knowledge Economies : Advanced Strategies for Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6853, August.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:424015 is not listed on IDEAS
- Menyah, Kojo & Nazlioglu, Saban & Wolde-Rufael, Yemane, 2014. "Financial development, trade openness and economic growth in African countries: New insights from a panel causality approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 386-394.
- World Bank, 2013. "Mali : Poverty and Gender Notes," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16050, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2011. "Republic of Burundi - Country Economic Memorandum (CEM) : The Challenge of Achieving Stable and Shared Growth," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2769, The World Bank.
- Abdoul' Ganiou Mijiyawa, 2013. "Africa's Recent Economic Growth: What Are the Contributing Factors?," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 25(3), pages 289-302, September.
- Diagne, Mandiaye & Abele, Steffen & Diagne, Aliou & Seck, Papa Abdoulaye, 2013. "Agricultural trade for food security in Africa: A Ricardian model approach," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161466, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Ongo Nkoa B. Emmanuel & Vukenkeng Andrew Wujung & Seppo Martin P. Emmanuel, 2014. "Mechanisms of the Influence of Human Capital on Economic Growth: A Panel Data Analysis of the CEMAC Region," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(5), pages 625-640, May.
- Naude, Wim, 2007.
"Peace, Prosperity, and Pro-Growth Entrepreneurship,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Wim NaudÃ©, 2010. "Peace, Prosperity, and Pro-Growth Entrepreneurship," Working Papers id:3001, eSocialSciences.
- World Bank, 2009. "Tanzania: Country Brief," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2629, July.
- Pedro Conceição & Sebastian Levine, "undated". "The African Moment: On the Brink of a Development Breakthrough," UNDP Africa Policy Notes 2011-001, United Nations Development Programme, Regional Bureau for Africa.
- Alberto Behar & Anthony J. Venables, 2011. "Transport Costs and International Trade," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Cazzavillan, Guido & Donadelli, Michael & Persha, Lauren, 2013. "Economic growth and poverty traps in sub-Saharan Africa: The role of education and TFP shocks," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 226-242.
- AfDB AfDB, . "Report of the High Level Panel - Investing in Africa’s Future," High Level Panel Report, African Development Bank, number 2249.
- Elu Juliet U. & Price Gregory N., 2012. "Remittances and the Financing of Terrorism In Sub-Saharan Africa: 1974 - 2006," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 18(1), pages 1-42, July.
- repec:wsi:jdexxx:v:18:y:2013:i:01:n:s1084946713500015 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:6656. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.