Reshaping the Future : Education and Postconflict Reconstruction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wagstaff, Adam & Paci, Pierella & van Doorslaer, Eddy, 1991. "On the measurement of inequalities in health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 545-557, January.
- Gauri, Varun & Vawda, Ayesha, 2003. "Vouchers for basic education in developing countries : a principal-agent perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3005, The World Bank.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1995:85:6:817-822_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Friedman, Joseph H. & Weinberg, Daniel H., 1982. "The Economics of Housing Vouchers," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780122683602.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Mendola, Mariapia, 2014.
"Parental health and child schooling,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 94-108.
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Mendola, Mariapia, 2011. "Parental Health and Child Schooling," IZA Discussion Papers 5870, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Massimiliano Bratti & Mariapia Mendola, 2011. "Parental Health and Child Schooling," Working Papers 212, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2011.
- M. Bratti & M. Mendola, 2012. "Parental Health and Child Schooling," CHILD Working Papers Series 4, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Massimiliano Bratti & Mariapia Mendola, 2011. "Parental Health and Child Schooling," Development Working Papers 318, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 17 Oct 2011.
- Porter, Holly E., 2015. "“Say no to bad touches”: Schools, sexual identity and sexual violence in northern Uganda," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 271-282.
- Lauritzen, Solvor Mjøberg, 2016. "Building peace through education in a post-conflict environment: A case study exploring perceptions of best practices," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 77-83.
- Thomas Flores & Irfan Nooruddin, 2009. "Financing the peace: Evaluating World Bank post-conflict assistance programs," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Justino, Patricia, 2016. "Supply and demand restrictions to education in conflict-affected countries: New research and future agendas," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 76-85.
- repec:eee:injoed:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:117-127 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEducation - Education and Society Teaching and Learning Access and Equity in Basic Education Curriculum and Instruction Education - Primary Education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:14838. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .