Start-Up Factories: High Performance Management, Job Quality, and Regional Advantage
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doeringer, Peter & Evans-Klock, Christine & Terkla, David, 2004.
"What attracts high performance factories? Management culture and regional advantage,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 591-618, September.
- Peter Doeringer & Christine Evans-Klock & David Terkla, "undated". "What Attracts High Performance Factories? Minagement Culture and Regional Advantage," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-125, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Bryson, Alex & Dale-Olsen, Harald & Barth, Erling, 2009.
"How does innovation affect worker well-being?,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
27781, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dr Alex Bryson, 2009. "How Does Innovation Affect Worker Wellbeing?," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 348_1, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Erling Barth & Alex Bryson & Harald Dale-Olsen, 2009. "How Does Innovation Affect Worker Well-being?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0953, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Natarajan Balasubramanian, 2011. "New Plant Venture Performance Differences Among Incumbent, Diversifying, and Entrepreneurial Firms: The Impact of Industry Learning Intensity," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(3), pages 549-565, March.
- Peter B. Doeringer & Pacey Foster & Stephan Manning & David Terkla, 2013. "Project-based industries and craft-like production: structure, location and performance," Chapters,in: Handbook of Industry Studies and Economic Geography, chapter 4, pages 99-151 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsstart-ups; high-performance management; labor supply;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:ubooks:suf. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/upjohus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .