A Future of Good Jobs? America's Challenge in the Global Economy
|This book is provided by W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research in its series Books from Upjohn Press with number fgj and published in 2008.|
|ISBN:||cloth 9780880993326 paper 9780880993319|
|Note:||PDF is the book's first chapter. All chapters are available from http://research.upjohn.org/up_press/8/.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.upjohn.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dew-Becker, Ian & Gordon, Robert J, 2005.
"Where did the Productivity Growth Go? Inflation Dynamics and the Distribution of Income,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5419, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ian Dew-Becker & Robert J. Gordon, 2005. "Where Did the Productivity Growth Go? Inflation Dynamics and the Distribution of Income," NBER Working Papers 11842, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ian Dew-Becker & Robert J. Gordon, 2005. "Where Did Productivity Growth Go? Inflation Dynamics and the Distribution of Income," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 36(2), pages 67-150.
- Henry S. Farber, 2005. "What do we know about Job Loss in the United States? Evidence from the Displaced Workers Survey, 1984-2004," Working Papers 877, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Katharine G. Abraham & Susan N. Houseman, 2008. "Removing Barriers to Work for Older Americans," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers, in: Timothy J. Bartik & Susan N. Houseman (ed.), A Future of Good Jobs? America's Challenge in the Global Economy, chapter 5, pages 161-202 W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:ubooks:fgj. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.