The Economist's Oath: On the Need for and Content of Professional Economic Ethics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Mearman & Sebastian Berger & Danielle Guizzo, 2016. "Curriculum reform in UK economics: a critique," Working Papers 20161611, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- repec:ejw:journl:v:15:y:2018:i:1:p:4-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joseph Petrick & Wesley Cragg & Martha Sañudo, 2011. "Business Ethics in North America: Trends and Challenges," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(1), pages 51-62, April.
- Edward O’Boyle & Luca Sandonà, 2014. "Teaching Business Ethics Through Popular Feature Films: An Experiential Approach," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 121(3), pages 329-340, May.
- Ann E. Davis, 2013. "Panglossian Paradox: How Paradigmatic Purity Compromises Policy Effectiveness," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(4), pages 346-358, November.
- repec:taf:jeduce:v:48:y:2017:i:1:p:15-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Altug Yalcintas & Isil Sirin Selcuk, 2016. "Research Ethics Education in Economics," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 74(1), pages 53-74, March.
- Nelson, J.A., 2013. "Ethics and the economist: What climate change demands of us," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 145-154.
- Ann Davis, 2012. "Panglossian Economics," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(6), pages 67-87.
- Ernest Biktimirov & Don Cyr, 2013. "Using Inside Job to Teach Business Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(1), pages 209-219, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199730568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .