India: Economic Development and Social Opportunity
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klasen, Stephan & Villalobos, Carlos, 2020.
"Diverging identification of the poor: A non-random process. Chile 1992–2017,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 130(C).
- Stephan Klasen & Carlos Villalobos, 2019. "Diverging Identification of the Poor: A non-random process. Chile 1992–2017," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 241, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Stephan Klasen, Carlos Villalobos, 2019. "Diverging Identification of the Poor: A Non-random Process. Chile 1992-2017," OPHI Working Papers 128, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- James Foster, Christopher Handy, 2008. "External Capabilities," OPHI Working Papers 8, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Sabina Alkire, 2007. "The Missing Dimensions of Poverty Data: An Introduction," OPHI Working Papers 0, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Kartik Misra, 2019. "Accumulation by Dispossession and Electoral Democracies : An Analysis of Land Acquisition for Special Economic Zones in India," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2019-16, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Suman Ghosh & Alexander Karaivanov & Mandar Oak, 2007. "A Case for Bundling Public Goods Contributions," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 9(3), pages 425-449, June.
- Ghosh, Suman & Karaivanov, Alexander, 2007.
"Can a raise in your wage make you worse off? A public goods perspective,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 551-571, September.
- Suman Ghosh & Alexander Karaivanov, 2005. "Can a raise in your wage make you worse off? A public goods perspective," Working Papers 05004, Department of Economics, College of Business, Florida Atlantic University, revised Mar 2006.
- Kartik Misra, 2019. "No Employment without Participation : An Evaluation of India's Employment Program in Eastern Uttar Pradesh," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2019-13, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Abebe Shimeles & Audrey Verdierâ€ Chouchane, 2016. "The Key Role of Education in Reducing Poverty in South Sudan," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 28(S2), pages 162-176, October.
- Vani Borooah, 2000.
"The Welfare of Children in Central India: Econometric Analysis and Policy Simulation,"
Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 263-287.
- Borooah, Vani, 1999. "The Welfare of Children in Central India: Econometric Analysis and Policy Simulation," MPRA Paper 75703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Swami, Madhubala, 2016. "A study of performance of public sector banks in Thane city under the Prime Minister's Jan Dhan Yojana," MPRA Paper 98682, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198295280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.