Fair Shares: The Future of Shareholder Power and Responsibility
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre-Yves Gomez & Harry Korine, 2005. "Democracy and the Evolution of Corporate Governance," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(6), pages 739-752, November.
- Brian G. M. Main & Calvin Jackson & John Pymm & Vicky Wright, 2008. "The Remuneration Committee and Strategic Human Resource Management," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 225-238, May.
- Thomas Carrington & Gustav Johed, 2007. "The construction of top management as a good steward: A study of Swedish annual general meetings," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(5), pages 702-728, September.
- Leech, Dennis, 2002. "Incentives To Corporate Governance Activism," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 632, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Pierre-Yves Gomez, 2003. "Jalons pour une histoire des théories du gouvernement des entreprises," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 6(4), pages 183-208, December.
- Mara Del Baldo & Paola Demartini, 2012. "Bottom-up or top-down: which is the best approach to improve CSR and sustainability in local contexts? Reflections from Italian experiences," Working Papers 1204, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2012.
- Chris Mallin, 2006. "Editorial," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(5), pages 365-366, September.
- Sourafel Girma & Steve Thompson & Peter W. Wright, 2007.
"Corporate Governance Reforms And Executive Compensation Determination: Evidence From The Uk,"
University of Manchester, vol. 75(1), pages 65-81, January.
- Thompson, Steve & Sourafel Girma & Peter W Wright, 2003. "Corporate Governance Reforms and Executive Compensation Determination: Evidence from the UK," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 202, Royal Economic Society.
- Duncan McLaren, 2004. "Global Stakeholders: corporate accountability and investor engagement," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 191-201, April.
- Peggy Chiu & John Monin, 2003. "Effective Corporate Governance: from the perspective of New Zealand fund managers," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(2), pages 123-131, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198292142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.