Economic Growth in India: History and Prospect
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Effah Nyamekye, Gabriel, 2016. "What is the effect of globalisation on the performance of the service sector of Ghana?," MPRA Paper 71841, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Basole, Amit & Basu, Deepankar, 2015. "Fuelling Calorie Intake Decline: Household-Level Evidence from Rural India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 82-95.
- Deepankar Basu & Amit Basole, 2012.
"The Calorie Consumption Puzzle in India: An Empirical Investigation,"
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers
2012-07, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Deepankar Basu & Amit Basole, 2012. "The Calorie Consumption Puzzle in India: An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers wp285, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Sripad Motiram & Karthikeya Naraparaju, 2013. "Growth and Deprivation in India: What Does Recent Data Say?," Working Papers 287, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Gupta, Bishnupriya, 2018. "Falling Behind and Catching up: India’s Transition from a Colonial Economy," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 355, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Sripad Motiram & Karthikeya Naraparaju, 2013. "Growth and Deprivation in India: What Does Recent Data Say?," Working Papers id:5279, eSocialSciences.
- Albin, Thaarcis, 2012. "Did liberal eonomic regime contribute to the growth performance of the manufacturing sector in India?," MPRA Paper 43181, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Dec 2012.
- Dunkley, Graham, 2016. "One World Mania," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, number 9781783600731.
- Sripad Motiram & Ashish Singh, 2012.
"How close does the apple fall to the tree? Some evidence on intergenerational occupational mobility from India,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2012-017, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Motiram, Sripad & Singh, Ashish, 2012. "How Close Does the Apple Fall to the Tree? Some Evidence on Intergenerational Occupational Mobility from India," WIDER Working Paper Series 101, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gupta, Bishnupriya, 2018. "Falling Behind and Catching up : India’s Transition from a Colonial Economy," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1147, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:asieco:v:50:y:2017:i:c:p:46-61 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198065470. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .