Solutions Manual and Supplementary Materials for Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2003. "Solutions Manual and Supplementary Materials for Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232332, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Lohse, Tim & Qari, Salmai, 2011.
"Customs compliance and the power of imagination,"
Discussion Papers, Research Professorship & Project "The Future of Fiscal Federalism"
SP II 2011-108, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Kai A. Konrad & Tim Lohse & Salmai Qari, 2011. "Customs Compliance and the Power of Imagination," Working Papers customs_compliance_and_th, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Kai A. Konrad & Tim Lohse & Salmai Qari, 2012. "Customs Compliance and the Power of Imagination," CESifo Working Paper Series 3702, CESifo Group Munich.
- Geoffrey Pugh & Jon Fairburn, 2008. "Evaluating the Effects of the M6 Toll Road on Industrial Land Development and Employment," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(7), pages 977-990.
- Ali, Daniel Ayalew & Deininger, Klaus & Duponchel, Marguerite, 2014. "Credit constraints, agricultural productivity, and rural nonfarm participation : evidence from Rwanda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6769, The World Bank.
- Barth, Anne-Kathrin & Heimeshoff, Ulrich, 2011.
"Does the growth of mobile markets cause the demise of fixed networks? Evidence from the European Union,"
22nd European Regional ITS Conference, Budapest 2011: Innovative ICT Applications - Emerging Regulatory, Economic and Policy Issues
52144, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Barth, Anne-Kathrin & Heimeshoff, Ulrich, 2012. "Does the growth of mobile markets cause the demise of fixed networks? Evidence from the European Union," DICE Discussion Papers 42, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Oberhofer, Harald & Stöckl, Matthias & Winner, Hannes, 2012.
"The wage premium of globalization: Evidence from European mergers and acquisitions,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2012-6, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Harald Oberhofer & Matthias Stöckl & Hannes Winner, 2012. "The Wage Premium of Globalisation: Evidence from European Mergers and Acquisitions," WIFO Working Papers 416, WIFO.
- Oberhofer, Harald & Stöckl, Matthias & Winner, Hannes, 2012. "The Wage Premium of Globalization: Evidence from European Mergers and Acquisitions," Working Papers in Economics 2012-1, University of Salzburg.
- Daniel Ayalew Ali & Klaus Deininger & Marguerite Duponchel, 2014. "Credit Constraints and Agricultural Productivity: Evidence from rural Rwanda," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(5), pages 649-665, May.
- Papke, Leslie E. & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 2008. "Panel data methods for fractional response variables with an application to test pass rates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 145(1-2), pages 121-133, July.
More about this item
Keywordseconometrics; cross section data; panel data;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262731835. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.