Monetary and Fiscal Policy, Vol. 2: Politics
- Torsten Persson() (Stockholm University)Guido Tabellini() (Bocconi University)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silvia Marchesi & Laura Sabani & Axel Dreher, 2009.
"Agency and Communication in IMF Conditional Lending: Theory and Empirical Evidence,"
79, Sapienza University of Rome, CIDEI.
- Silva Marchesi & Laura Sabani & Axel Dreher, 2009. "Agency and communication in IMF conditional lending: theory and empirical evidence," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 183, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Silvia Marchesi & Laura Sabani & Axel Dreher, 2009. "Agency and communication in IMF conditional lending: theory and empirical evidence," Working Papers 151, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2009.
- Silvia Marchesi & Laura Sabani & Axel Dreher, 2009. "Agency and Communication in IMF Conditional Lending: Theory and Empirical Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 2574, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marchesi, Silvia & Sabani, Laura & Dreher, Axel, 2009. "Agency and Communication in IMF Conditional Lending: Theory and Empirical Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 4041, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Silvia Marchesi & Laura Sabani & Axel Dreher, 2009. "Agency and communicaton in IMF conditional lending: Theory and empirical evidence," KOF Working papers 09-218, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Daniel Castellanos, 2004. "Algunas causas y remedios del déficit presupuestal," Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 22(46-2), pages 358-448, Diciembre.
- van Lelyveld, Iman, 1999. "Inflation or unemployment? Who cares?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 463-484, September.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomic policy; political pressures;
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262660881. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .