Benefits of Price Convergence: Speculative Calculations, The
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tony Warren & Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Erika Wada, 2002. "Benefits of Price Convergence: Speculative Calculations, The," Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa65, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2011. "From Financial Crash to Debt Crisis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(5), pages 1676-1706, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Cipollina & Luca Salvatici, 2008. "Measuring Protection: Mission Impossible?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 577-616, July.
- Anderson Michael A. & Schaefer Kurt C. & Smith Stephen L. S., 2013. "Can Price Dispersion Reveal Distance-Related Trade Costs? Evidence from the United States," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 13(2), pages 151-173, June.
- Dean Judith M & Signoret José E & Feinberg Robert M. & Ludema Rodney D. & Ferrantino Michael J, 2009. "Estimating the Price Effects of Non-Tariff Barriers," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-41, March.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Jude Yuen, 2005. "The Suitability Of A Greater China Currency Union," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 83-103, February.
- John H. Rogers, 2002. "Monetary union, price level convergence, and inflation: how close is Europe to the United States?," International Finance Discussion Papers 740, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Moon, Woosik, 2013. "Cross-Border Price Differentials and Goods Market Integration in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers 426, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Jude Yuen, 2004.
"An Output Perspective on a Northeast Asia Currency Union,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1250, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yin-wong Cheung & Jude Yuen, 2005. "An Output Perspective on a Northeast Asia Currency Union," Working Papers 162005, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Syed A. Basher & Josep Lluis Carrión-i-Silvestre, 2008. "Price level convergence, purchasing power parity and multiple structural breaks: An application to US cities," Working Papers XREAP2008-08, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Jul 2008.
- Romano, Donato, 2006. "Agriculture in the Age of Globalization," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25253, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Michael Ferrantino, 2006. "Quantifying the Trade and Economic Effects of Non-Tariff Measures," OECD Trade Policy Papers 28, OECD Publishing.
- Rogers, John H., 2007. "Monetary union, price level convergence, and inflation: How close is Europe to the USA?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 785-796, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:ppress:pa65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.