Sustaining the Asia Pacific Miracle: Environmental Protection and Economic Integration
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Shu-Hong & Song, Ma-Lin, 2014. "Review of hidden carbon emissions, trade, and labor income share in China, 2001–2011," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 395-405.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Andrew K. Rose, 2005.
"Is Trade Good or Bad for the Environment? Sorting Out the Causality,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 87(1), pages 85-91, February.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Andrew K. Rose, 2002. "Is Trade Good or Bad for the Environment? Sorting Out the Causality," NBER Working Papers 9201, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey & Rose, Andrew K., 2003. "Is Trade Good or Bad for the Environment? Sorting Out the Causality," Working Paper Series rwp03-038, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Boqiong Yang & Stephan Brosig & Jianguo Chen, 2013.
"Environmental Impact of Foreign vs. Domestic Capital Investment in China,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(1), pages 245-271, February.
- Yang, Boqiong & Brosig, Stephan & Chen, Jianguo, 2013. "Environmental Impact of Foreign vs. Domestic Capital Investment in China," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 245-271.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:ppress:37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .