International Financial Architecture: What's New? What's Missing?, The
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tavlas, George & Dellas, Harris & Stockman, Alan C., 2008.
"The classification and performance of alternative exchange-rate systems,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 941-963, August.
- George Tavlas & Harris Dellas & Alan Stockman, 2008. "The Classification and Perfomance of Alternative Exchange-Rate Systems," Working Papers 90, Bank of Greece.
- Abbas Mirakhor & Iqbal Mehdi Zaidi, 2006. "Rethinking the Governance of the International Monetary Fund," IMF Working Papers 06/273, International Monetary Fund.
- Patrick Bolton, 2003. "Toward a Statutory Approach to Sovereign Debt Restructuring; Lessons From Corporate Bankruptcy Practice Around the World," IMF Working Papers 03/13, International Monetary Fund.
- Bolton, Patrick & Jeanne, Olivier, 2005.
"Structuring and Restructuring Sovereign Debt: The Role of Seniority,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4901, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Patrick Bolton & Olivier Jeanne, 2005. "Structuring and Restructuring Sovereign Debt: The Role of Seniority," NBER Working Papers 11071, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry Eichengreen & Kenneth Kletzer & Ashoka Mody, 2003.
"Crisis resolution: next steps,"
Pacific Basin Working Paper Series
03-05, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Barry Eichengreen & Kenneth Kletzer, 2003. "Crisis Resolution: Next Steps," NBER Working Papers 10095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth Kletzer & Barry J. Eichengreen & Ashoka Mody, 2003. "Crisis Resolution; Next Steps," IMF Working Papers 03/196, International Monetary Fund.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Kletzer, Kenneth & Mody, Ashoka, 2003. "Crisis Resolution: Next Steps," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt4cj974r4, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Kletzer, Kenneth & Mody, Ashoka, 2003. "Crisis Resolution: Next Steps," Santa Cruz Center for International Economics, Working Paper Series qt4cj974r4, Center for International Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Robin Pope & Reinhard Selten & Sebastian Kube & Jürgen von Hagen, 2006. "Experimental Evidence on the Benefits of Eliminating Exchange Rate Uncertainties and Why Expected Utility Theory causes Economists to Miss Them," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 010, University of Siena.
- Sebastian Edwards & Roberto Rigobon, 2005. "Capital Controls, Exchange Rate Volatility and External Vulnerability," NBER Working Papers 11434, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlo Gola & Francesco Spadafora, 2009. "Financial Sector Surveillance and the IMF," IMF Working Papers 09/247, International Monetary Fund.
- Takatoshi ITO, 2007. "Asian Currency Crisis and the International Monetary Fund, 10 Years Later: Overview," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 2(1), pages 16-49.
- Suominen Kati, 2010. "Insuring Against Instability: United States and the Future of the International Monetary Fund," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 10(3), pages 1-23, October.
- Jeronimo Zettelmeyer & Jonathan David Ostry & Olivier D Jeanne, 2008.
"A Theory of International Crisis Lending and IMF Conditionality,"
IMF Working Papers
08/236, International Monetary Fund.
- Jeanne, Olivier & Ostry, Jonathan D & Zettelmeyer, Jeromin, 2008. "A Theory of International Crisis Lending and IMF Conditionality," CEPR Discussion Papers 7022, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2005. "Evolving International Supervisory Architexture: Design, Rationale and Policy Reforms," MPRA Paper 17180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Nouriel Roubini, 2001.
"The Role of Industrial Country Policies in Emerging Market Crises,"
NBER Working Papers
8634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey & Roubini, Nouriel, 2002. "The Role of Industrial Country Policies in Emerging Market Crises," Working Paper Series rwp02-002, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jeon, Bang Nam, 2012. "Progress and prospects of regional financial arrangements and cooperation in East Asia: a critical survey," MPRA Paper 36621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Parkinson & Adam McKissack, 2003. "The IMF and the Challenge of Relevance in the International Financial Architecture," Treasury Working Papers 2003-01, The Treasury, Australian Government, revised Oct 2003.
- Auboin, Marc, 2004. "The trade, debt and finance nexus: at the cross-roads of micro- and macroeconomics," WTO Discussion Papers 6, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Thomas D. Willett, 2002. "Why Is There So Much Disagreement About the IMF and Reform of the International Financial Architecture?," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-20, Claremont Colleges.
- Peter B. Kenen & Ellen E. Meade, 2006. "Monetary integration in East Asia," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jun.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:ppress:335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.