Quarterly Economic Commentary, Spring 2014
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Durkan, Joe & O'Hanlon, Niall, 2012. "The Savings Rate during the Recession," Research Notes RN2012/2/2, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- repec:bla:revinw:v:63:y:2017:i:1:p:95-117 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yvonne McCarthy & Kieran McQuinn, 2017.
"Deleveraging in a Highly Indebted Property Market: Who does it and are there Implications for Household Consumption?,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 63(1), pages 95-117, March.
- McCarthy, Yvonne & McQuinn, Kieran, 2014. "Deleveraging in a highly indebted property market: Who does it and are there implications for household consumption?," Research Technical Papers 05/RT/14, Central Bank of Ireland.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ricardo Reis, 2015.
"Looking for a Success in the Euro Crisis Adjustment Programs: The Case of Portugal,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 46(2 (Fall)), pages 433-458.
- Reis, Ricardo, 2015. "Looking for a success in the euro crisis adjustment programs: the case of Portugal," CEPR Discussion Papers 10972, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ricardo Reis, 2015. "Looking for a success in the euro crisis adjustment programs: the case of Portugal," Discussion Papers 1535, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Reis, Ricardo, 2015. "Looking for a success in the euro crisisadjustment programs: the case of Portugal," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64488, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Reis, Ricardo, 2015. "Looking for a success in the euro crisis adjustment programs: the case of Portugal," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86274, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:esr:resser:bkmnext342 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kelly, Elish & McGuinness, Seamus, 2015. "Impact of the Great Recession on unemployed and NEET individuals’ labour market transitions in Ireland," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 59-71.
- McQuinn, Kieran, 2014. "Bubble, Bubble Toil and Trouble? An Assessment of the Current State of the Irish Housing Market," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
More about this item
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:forcas:qec20141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.