Exchange Rate Regimes in the Twentieth Century
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fujiki, Hiroshi & Otani, Akira, 2002. "Do Currency Regimes Matter in the 21st Century? An Overview," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 20(S1), pages 47-79, December.
- Mitchener, Kris James & Wandschneider, Kirsten, 2015.
"Capital controls and recovery from the financial crisis of the 1930s,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 188-201.
- Mitchener, Kris James & Wandschneider, Kirsten, 2013. "Capital Controls and Recovery from the Financial Crisis of the 1930s," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 132, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Kris James Mitchener & Kirsten Wandschneider, 2014. "Capital Controls and Recovery from the Financial Crisis of the 1930s," NBER Working Papers 20220, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mitchener, Kris & Wandschneider, Kirsten, 2014. "Capital Controls and Recovery from the Financial Crisis of the 1930s," CEPR Discussion Papers 10019, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael J. Oliver & Arran Hamilton, 2007. "Downhill from devaluation: The battle for sterling, 1968-72 -super-1," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 60(3), pages 486-512, August.
- X. Fernández, Bernardo & Fernández Q., Vladimir & Aldazosa, E. Rene, 2017. "Una Subasta Doble de Divisas para la Determinación del Tipo de Cambio en Bolivia," Documentos de trabajo 4/2017, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance;
- N0 - Economic History - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:865. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.