Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Majah-Leah V. Ravago & James A. Roumasset, 2015. "Rethinking Baselines: An Efficiency-based Approash to Better REDD+ Governance," Working Papers 201515, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Margaret Insley, 2013. "On the timing of non-renewable resource extraction with regime switching prices: an optimal stochastic control approach," Working Papers 1302, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2013.
- Bauner, Christoph & Crago, Christine L., 2015. "Adoption of residential solar power under uncertainty: Implications for renewable energy incentives," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 27-35.
- Lima, Dmitry & Colson, Gregory & Karali, Berna & Guerrero, Bridget & Amosson, Stephen H. & Wetzstein, Michael, 2013.
"A New Look at the Economic Evaluation of Wind Energy as an Alternative to Electric and Natural Gas-Powered Irrigation,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 45(04), November.
- Lima, Dmitry & Colson, Gregory & Karali, Berna & Guerrero, Bridget & Amosson, Stephen & Wetzstein, Michael, 2013. "A New Look at the Economic Evaluation of Wind Energy as an Alternative to Electric and Natural Gas-Powered Irrigation," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(04), pages 739-751, November.
- Speers, Ann E. & Besedin, Elena Y. & Palardy, James E. & Moore, Chris, 2016. "Impacts of climate change and ocean acidification on coral reef fisheries: An integrated ecological–economic model," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 33-43.
- Behringer, Stefan & Upmann, Thorsten, 2014.
"Optimal harvesting of a spatial renewable resource,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 105-120.
- Stefan Behringer & Thorsten Upmann, 2012. "Optimal Harvesting of a Spatial Renewable Resource," CESifo Working Paper Series 4019, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stefan Behringer & Thorsten Upmann, 2013. "Optimal Harvesting of a Spatial Renewable Resource," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-01/13, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Katarina Elofsson & Ing-Marie Gren, 2015. "Regulating invasive species with different life history," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 113-136, July.
- Sarah Wheeler & Dustin Garrick & Adam Loch & Henning Bjornlund, 2011. "Incorporating Temporary Trade with the Buy-Back of Water Entitlements inAustralia," Centre for Water Economics, Environment and Policy Papers 1101, Centre for Water Economics, Environment and Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Stefanski, Stephanie F. & Shi, Xiangying & Hall, Jefferson S. & Hernandez, Andres & Fenichel, Eli P., 2015. "Teak–cattle production tradeoffs for Panama Canal Watershed small scale producers," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 48-56.
- Coordes, Renke, 2016. "Coordination of forest management through market and political institutions," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 66-77.
- Hong, George William & Abe, Naoya, 2012. "Modeling and optimizing a sub-centralized LED lamps provision system for rural communities," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 4616-4628.
- Kasperski, Stephen, 2016. "Optimal multispecies harvesting in the presence of a nuisance species," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 55-63.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521874953. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .