Economics and the Global Environment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vijay OJHA, "undated". "Trade-Off Between Carbon Emissions, Economic Growth and Poverty Reduction in India," EcoMod2004 330600106, EcoMod.
- Budy Resosudarmo & Arief Anshory Yusuf & Ditya A. Nurdianto, 2012. "Preliminary Analysis of REDD on Indonesian's Economy," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201204, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Dec 2012.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813141094_0009 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fischer, Carolyn & Hoffmann, Sandra & Yoshino , Yutaka, 2002. "Multilateral Trade Agreements and Market-Based Environmental Policies," Discussion Papers dp-02-28, Resources For the Future.
- Judith M. Dean & Mary E. Lovely & Hua Wang, 2017.
"Are foreign investors attracted to weak environmental regulations? Evaluating the evidence from China,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Economic Integration and Domestic Performance, chapter 9, pages 155-167
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Dean, Judith M. & Lovely, Mary E. & Wang, Hua, 2009. "Are foreign investors attracted to weak environmental regulations? Evaluating the evidence from China," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 1-13, September.
- Dean, Judith M. & Lovely, Mary E. & Wang, Hua, 2005. "Are foreign investors attracted to weak environmental regulations? Evaluating the evidence from China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3505, The World Bank.
- Aparna Sawhney, 2004. "WTO-Related matters in trade and environment: Relationship between WTO Rules and meas," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 133, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Michael Dutschke, 2007. "CDM Forestry and the Ultimate Objective of the Climate Convention," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 275-302, February.
- Atkinson, A.B., 2003. "Innovative Sources for Development Finance: Over-Arching Issues," WIDER Working Paper Series 088, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Runge, C. Ford, 2001. "A Global Environment Organization (Geo) And The World Trading System: Prospects And Problems," Working Papers 14448, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Budy P. Resosudarmo & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2006. "Is the Log Export Ban Effective? Revisiting the Issue through the Case of Indonesia," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0602, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521770026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .