Asset Pricing for Dynamic Economies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sumru Altug & Cem Cakmakli & Fabrice Collard & Sujoy Mukerji & Han Ozsoylev, 2020.
"Ambiguous Business Cycles: A Quantitative Assessment,"
Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 38, pages 220-237, October.
- Altug, Sumru & Collard, Fabrice & Cakmakli, Cem & Mukerji, Sujoy & Ozsöylev, Han, 2020. "Ambiguous Business Cycles: A Quantitative Assessment," TSE Working Papers 20-1107, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Sumru Altug & Fabrice Collard & Cem Çakmaklı & Sujoy Mukerji & Han Özsöylev, 2020. "Ambiguous business cycles: A quantitative assessment," Post-Print hal-03039262, HAL.
- Sumru Altug & Cem Cakmakli & Fabrice Collard & Sujoy Mukerji & Han Ozsoylev, 2020. "Online Appendix to "Ambiguous Business Cycles: A Quantitative Assessment"," Online Appendices 19-269, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Sumru Altug & Cem Cakmakli & Fabrice Collard & Sujoy Mukerji & Han Ozsoylev, 2020. "Code and data files for "Ambiguous Business Cycles: A Quantitative Assessment"," Computer Codes 19-269, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Radwanski, Juliusz, 2020. "On the Purchasing Power of Money in an Exchange Economy," MPRA Paper 104244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, Min & Zhao, Jinhua & Bhattacharya, Joydeep, 2015.
"Optimal health and environmental policies in a pollution-growth nexus,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 160-179.
- Wang, Min & Zhao, Jinhua & Bhattacharya, Joydeep, 2013. "Optimal health and environmental policies in a pollution-growth nexus," ISU General Staff Papers 201303080800001042, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wang, Min & Zhao, Jinhua & Bhattacharya, Joydeep, 2015. "Optimal health and environmental policies in a pollution-growth nexus," ISU General Staff Papers 201505010700001042, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wang, Min & Zhao, Jinhua & Bhattacharya, Joydeep, 2013. "Optimal Health and Environmental Policies in a Pollution-Growth Nexus," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35994, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jizheng Huang & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Asset pricing and the Modigliani-Miller theorem with the spirit of capitalism," CEMA Working Papers 456, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Rahul Nath, 2018. "Equity Pricing New Keynesian Models with Nominal Rigidities and Investment," Economics Series Working Papers 850, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jizheng Huang & Heng-fu Zou, 2013. "Asset Pricing, Capital Structure and the Spirit of Capitalism in a Production Economy," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 14(2), pages 367-384, November.
- Christoph Görtz & Mallory Yeromonahos, 2019. "Asymmetries in Risk Premia, Macroeconomic Uncertainty and Business Cycles," CESifo Working Paper Series 7959, CESifo.
- Burkhard Heer & Alfred Maußner, 2012.
"Log-normal approximation of the equity premium in the production model,"
Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(5), pages 407-412, March.
- Burkhard Heer & Alfred Maussner, 2010. "Log-Normal Approximation of the Equity Premium in the Production Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 3311, CESifo.
- repec:cuf:journl:y:2013:v:14:i:1:n:3:huang is not listed on IDEAS
- Ming Pu & Gang-Zhi Fan & Seow Ong, 2012. "Heterogeneous Agents and the Indifference Pricing of Property Index Linked Swaps," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 543-569, May.
- Gerst, Michael D. & Howarth, Richard B. & Borsuk, Mark E., 2010. "Accounting for the risk of extreme outcomes in an integrated assessment of climate change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4540-4548, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521699143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Ruth Austin to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.