Rethinking Pension Reform
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christophe Hachon, 2010. "Éducation et progressivité des systèmes de retraite. Quand les inégalités face à la mort comptent," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 61(4), pages 751-769.
- Surkov, Alexander, 2009. "Пенсионная Реформа И Межпоколенческий Альтруизм В Моделях Экономической Динамики [Pension reform and intergenerational altruism in economic dynamics models]," MPRA Paper 27632, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grech, Aaron George, 2010.
"Assessing the sustainability of pension reforms in Europe,"
27407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grech, Aaron George, 2010. "Assessing the sustainability of pension reforms in Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 43865, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Grech, Aaron George, 2013. "Assessing the sustainability of pension reforms in Europe," MPRA Paper 51474, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aaron George Grech, 2010. "Assessing the sustainability of pension reforms in Europe," CASE Papers case140, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Aaron George Grech, 2013.
"How best to measure pension adequacy,"
case172, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Grech, Aaron George, 2013. "How best to measure pension adequacy," MPRA Paper 46126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grech, Aaron George, 2013. "How best to measure pension adequacy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51270, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hernandez Martinez, Fernando, 2007. "El ahorro privado de las familias y las pensiones públicas en Alemania y Estados Unidos:¿cumplimiento de la hipótesis del ciclo vital? [Household private saving and public pensions in Germany and t," MPRA Paper 18044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Onafalujo Akinwunmi KUNLE, 2019. "Social Insurance Coverage, Economic Factors and Vulnerability to Corruption in Nigeria: A Non-Linear Cointegration Approach," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 2, pages 27-33.
- R. Beetsma & A. L. Bovenberg, 2006.
"Pension systems, intergenerational risk sharing and inflation,"
European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015
257, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Beetsma, Roel & Bovenberg, A Lans, 2007. "Pension systems, Intergenerational Risk Sharing and Inflation," CEPR Discussion Papers 6089, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- William Adzawla & Shaibu Azumah Baanni & Roger Fianko Wontumi, 2015. "Factors influencing informal sector workers` contribution to pension scheme in the tamale metropolis of Ghana," Journal of Asian Business Strategy, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(2), pages 37-45, February.
- Gianluca Baio & Laura Magazzini & Claudia Oglialoro & Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni, 2005.
"Medical Devices: Competitiveness and Impact on Public Health Expenditure,"
Working Papers CERM
05-2005, Competitività, Regole, Mercati (CERM).
- Pammolli, Fabio & Riccaboni, Massimo & Oglialoro, Claudia & Magazzini, Laura & Baio, Gianluca & Salerno, Nicola, 2005. "Medical Devices Competitiveness and Impact on Public Health Expenditure," MPRA Paper 16021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marhanum Che Mohd Salleh & Mohammad Abdul Matin Chowdhury & Siti Salwani Razali & Nan Nurhidayu Megat Laksana, 2020. "Retirement Schemes, its Challenges and Ways of Reformation: A Cross-Border Study," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 10(9), pages 507-520, September.
- Kobsak Pootrakool & Anak Serichetpong, 2007. "Safeguarding out Nation's Nest Egg: Necessary Reforms to our Social Security System," Working Papers 2007-05, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
- Mejra Festić & Jože Mencinger, 2009. "The Perspective of Pension System Reforms in the New Member States," Prague Economic Papers, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2009(4), pages 291-308.
- Garcia Huitron, Manuel & Ponds, Eduard, 2016. "Participation and Choice in Funded Pension Plans : Guidance for the Netherlands from Worldwide Diversity," Other publications TiSEM 5351a381-f866-4566-82d8-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Roel M. W. J. Beetsma & A. Lans Bovenberg, 2009. "Pensions and Intergenerational Risk‐sharing in General Equilibrium," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 76(302), pages 364-386, April.
- repec:cep:sticas:/172 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521676533. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Ruth Austin to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.