Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Glenn Hoggarth and Gabriel Sterne, 1997. "Capital Flows: Causes, Consequences and Policy Responses," Handbooks, Centre for Central Banking Studies, Bank of England, number 14.
- Federico S. Mandelman & Francesco Zanetti, 2008. "Estimating general equilibrium models: an application with labour market frictions," Technical Books, Centre for Central Banking Studies, Bank of England, edition 1, number 1.
- Glenn Hoggarth, 1996. "Introduction to Monetary Policy," Handbooks, Centre for Central Banking Studies, Bank of England, number 1.
More about this item
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ccb:hbooks:28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Brady). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ccbgvuk.html .