Introduction to Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William A Allen, 1999. "Inflation Targeting: The British Experience," Lectures, Centre for Central Banking Studies, Bank of England, number 1.
- Joe Ganley, 2004. "Surplus Liquidity: Implications for Central Banks," Lectures, Centre for Central Banking Studies, Bank of England, number 3.
- Tomasz Łyziak, 2001. "The premises and assumptions of monetary integration in Europe against the background of the theory of optimum currency area," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 3.
- Gokhan Yilmaz, 2002. "Open Market Operations In Turkey," Working Papers 0209, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Rageh, Rania, 2010. "Interest rate rule for the conduct of monetary policy: analysis for Egypt (1997:2007)," MPRA Paper 26639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohamed Afzal Norat, 2008. "Forecasting banknotes," Handbooks, Centre for Central Banking Studies, Bank of England, edition 1, number 28.
More about this item
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ccb:hbooks:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Brady). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ccbgvuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.