Territorial Capital Of Rural Areas: An Example Of Analysis Of The Potential For Rural Tourism Development In Serbia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberta Capello & Roberto Camagni & Barbara Chizzolini & Ugo Fratesi, 2008. "Modelling Regional Scenarios for the Enlarged Europe," Advances in Spatial Science, Springer, number 978-3-540-74737-6, December.
- Roberta Capello & Andrea Caragliu & Peter Nijkamp, 2009. "Territorial Capital and Regional Growth: Increasing Returns in Cognitive Knowledge Use," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-059/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Alain De Janvry & Elisabeth Sadoulet, 2005.
"Achieving success in rural development: toward implementation of an integral approach,"
Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 32(s1), pages 75-89, January.
- de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 2003. "Achieving Success in Rural Devlopment: Toward Implementation of an Integral Approach," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa: Plenary Sessions 245924, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Natalija Bogdanov & David Meredith & Sophia Efstratoglou, 2008. "A Typology Of Rural Areas In Serbia," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 53(177), pages 7-29, April - J.
- Bogdanov, Natalija & Moslavac, Nenad, 2007. "Needs Assessment Analysis of Small Rural Households in Serbia," 100th Seminar, June 21-23, 2007, Novi Sad, Serbia and Montenegro 162346, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fabien Santini & Silvia Saravia Matus & Geertrui Louwagie & Gert Guri & Natalija Bogdanov & Sergio Gomez y Paloma, 2012. "Facilitating an area-based development approach in rural regions in the Western Balkans," JRC Working Papers JRC68703, Joint Research Centre (Seville site), revised Feb 2013.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bogdanov, Natalija, 2014. "The development of support for less favoured areas and deprivileged regions: challenge of agricultural policy in Serbia," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 186679, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Aleksandra Nowakowska, 2018. "Od regionu do terytorium – reinterpretacja znaczenia przestrzeni w procesach rozwoju gospodarczego," Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 3, pages 5-22.
- Malerba, Daniele, 2020. "Poverty alleviation and local environmental degradation: An empirical analysis in Colombia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 127(C).
- Tram Anh Thi Nguyen & Kim Anh Thi Nguyen & Curtis Jolly, 2019. "Is Super-Intensification the Solution to Shrimp Production and Export Sustainability?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(19), pages 1-22, September.
- Nguyen, Tram Anh Thi & Bui, Chuong Thien Phuc Nguyen & Jolly, Curtis Majela, 2017. "The Value Chain Of Exported Whiteleg Shrimp: Case Study In Khanh Hoa Province, Vietnam," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 5(2), April.
- Maria Tsouri, 2020. "Knowledge Networks and Strong Tie Creation: the Role of Relative Network Position," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 2039, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2020.
- David B. Audretsch & Dirk Dohse & Annekatrin Niebuhr, 2015.
"Regional unemployment structure and new firm formation,"
Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94, pages 115-138, November.
- Audretsch, David B. & Dohse, Dirk & Niebuhr, Annekatrin, 2014. "Regional unemployment structure and new firm formation," Kiel Working Papers 1924, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Giorgio d'Agostino & Margherita Scarlato, 2015. "Innovation, Socio-institutional Conditions and Economic Growth in the Italian Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(9), pages 1514-1534, September.
- Wolfgang Polasek & Richard Sellner, 2013.
"The Does Globalization Affect Regional Growth? Evidence for NUTS-2 Regions in EU-27,"
DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 1, pages 23-65, March.
- Wolfgang Polasek & Richard Sellner, 2011. "Does Globalization affect Regional Growth? Evidence for NUTS-2 Regions in EU-27," Working Paper series 24_11, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Polasek, Wolfgang & Sellner, Richard, 2011. "Does Globalization Affect Regional Growth? Evidence for NUTS-2 Regions in EU-27," Economics Series 266, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Richard Sellner & Wolfgang Polasek, 2011. "Does Globalization affect Regional Growth? Evidence for NUTS-2 Regions in EU-27," ERSA conference papers ersa11p819, European Regional Science Association.
- Fabio Mazzola & Iolanda Cascio & Rosalia Epifanio & Giuseppe Giacomo, 2018. "Territorial capital and growth over the Great Recession: a local analysis for Italy," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 60(2), pages 411-441, March.
- Stanislav Zekić & Žana Kleut & Bojan Matkovski, 2017. "Factor Analysis Of Key Indicators Of Rural Development: Serbia Vs Eu-28," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 62(214), pages 107-120, June - Se.
- Antonio Russo & Ian Smith, 2012. "Attractive regions: for whom? And how does that matter?," ERSA conference papers ersa12p362, European Regional Science Association.
- Casellas, Karina S. & Berges, Miriam E. & Cala, Daniela, 2006.
"What Determines the Economic Links among Organic Farmers? Empirical Evidence from Argentina,"
2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia
25651, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Casellas, Karina & Berges, Miriam & Calá, Carla Daniela, 2006. "What determines the economic links among organic farmers? Empirical evidence from Argentina," Nülan. Deposited Documents 1018, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Andrea Caragliu & Peter Nijkamp, 2008.
"The Impact of Regional Absorptive Capacity on Spatial Knowledge Spillovers,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
08-119/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Andrea Caragliu & Peter Nijkamp, 2011. "The impact of regional absorptive capacity on spatial knowledge spillovers," Post-Print hal-00673204, HAL.
- Liviu-Cosmin MOSORA, 2011. "Local Action Groups, A Solution To The Rural Development Of Romania," Proceedings of Administration and Public Management International Conference, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 7(1), pages 392-398, June.
- Peter Nijkamp, 2021. "Borders as opportunities in the space-economy: towards a theory of enabling space," Asia-Pacific Journal of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 223-239, February.
- Peter Mayerhofer, 2017. "Oberösterreichs Wirtschaft im europäischen Konkurrenzumfeld. Zweiter Bericht zur internationalen Wettbewerbsfähigkeit, 2017," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 60592, June.
- Karl Aiginger & Matthias Firgo, 2015. "Regional Competitiveness Under New Perspectives. WWWforEurope Policy Paper No. 26," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 58501, June.
- d'Agostino, Giorgio & Scarlato, Margherita, 2011.
"Innovation, Growth and Quality of Life: a Theoretical Model and an Estimate for the Italian Regions,"
31939, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giorgio D'Agostino & Margherita Scarlato, 2011. "Innovation, Growth and Quality of Life: a Theoretical Model and an Estimate for the Italian Regions," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0138, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Peter Mayerhofer & Matthias Firgo & Stefan Schönfelder, 2015. "Vierter Bericht zur internationalen Wettbewerbsfähigkeit Wiens," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 60625, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity/Rural/Urban Development; International Development; Land Economics/Use;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saaemn:157552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/daessea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/daessea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.