Government Size and Implications for Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Phan The Cong & Hoang Khac Lich, 2017. "The Driving Forces of Economic Growth before and after the 2008 Global Financial Crisis," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 575-582.
- Uchechi Shirley Anaduaka & Vivian Ikwuoma Nnetu & Stephen Ekene Aguegboh & David Iheke Okorie, 2016. "Relative Maxima of the Public Sector: A Comparative Study of Nigeria and Ghana," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(11), pages 575-589, November.
- Dutz, Mark & Hayri, Aydin, 1999.
"Does More Intense Competition Lead to Higher Growth?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2249, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dutz, Mark A. & Hayri, Aydin, 2000. "Does more intense competition lead to higher growth?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2320, The World Bank.
- Folster, Stefan & Henrekson, Magnus, 1999.
"Growth and the public sector: a critique of the critics,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 337-358, June.
- Fölster, Stefan & Henrekson, Magnus, 1997. "Growth and the Public Sector: A Critique of the Critics," Working Paper Series 492, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 10 Jun 1998.
- Bergh, Andreas & Bjørnskov, Christian, 2016. "Burying the Bumblebee Once and for All:," Working Paper Series 1119, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- R.A.Susantha Kumara Ranasinghe & Ichihashi Masaru, 2014. "The Composition of Government Expenditure and Economic Growth : The Case of Sri Lanka," IDEC DP2 Series 4-7, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
More about this item
Keywordsnational research initiative;
- A - General Economics and Teaching
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aei:rpbook:50388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dave Adams, CIO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeiiius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .