East Africa Quarterly Bulletin - Second Quarter 2013
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Freund, Caroline; Rocha, Nadia, 2010.
"What Constrains Africas Exports?,"
CAGE Online Working Paper Series
16, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Freund, Caroline & Rocha, Nadia, 2010. "What constrains Africa's exports ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5184, The World Bank.
- Freund, Caroline & Rocha, Nadia, 2010. "What constrains Africa's exports?," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2010-07, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Sequeira, Sandra & Djankov, Simeon, 2013. "Corruption and firm behavior," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 54321, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali, Merima & Fjeldstad, Odd-Helge & Sjursen, Ingrid Hoem, 2014. "To Pay or Not to Pay? Citizens’ Attitudes Toward Taxation in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, and South Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 828-842.
- Maertens, Sven & Grimme, Wolfgang & Jung, Martin, 2014. "An economic–geographic assessment of the potential for a new air transport hub in post-Gaddafi Libya," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 1-12.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbcbr:973. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AfDB AfDB). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afdbgci.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.