Greatest Happiness Principle in a Complex System Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sigot, Nathalie, 2002. "Jevons's Debt to Bentham: Mathematical Economy, Morals and Psychology," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 70(2), pages 262-278, March.
- Simone Borghesi & Alessandro Vercelli, 2012.
"Happiness And Health: Two Paradoxes,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 203-233, April.
- Simone Borghesi & Alessandro Vercelli, 2007. "Happiness and health: two paradoxes," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0108, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- S. A. Amelkin, 2004. "Limiting Possibilities of Resource Exchange Process in Complex Open Microeconomic System," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 2(1), pages 43-52.
More about this item
Keywordsgreatest happiness principle; complex systems; non-equilibrium economic theory;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zna:indecs:v:10:y:2012:i:2:p:88-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.