Das Splitting-Verfahren bei der Einkommensteuerveranlagung von Ehegatten
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Homburg, Stefan, 2000. "Das einkommensteuerliche Ehegattensplitting," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 261-268.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Caliendo & Jens Hogenacker, 2012.
"The German labor market after the Great Recession: successful reforms and future challenges,"
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 1(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Caliendo, Marco & Hogenacker, Jens, 2012. "The German Labor Market after the Great Recession: Successful Reforms and Future Challenges," IZA Discussion Papers 6810, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bechara, Peggy & Beimann, Boris & Kambeck, Rainer & Schaffner, Sandra & von den Driesch, Ellen, 2013. "Gutachten zur Reform des Ehegattensplittings," RWI Projektberichte, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, number 111424, March.
- Maiterth, Ralf, 2005. "Familienpolitik und deutsches Einkommensteuerrecht: empirische Ergebnisse und familienpolitische Schlussfolgerungen," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 7, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Caliendo, Marco, 2009.
"Income Support Systems, Labor Market Policies and Labor Supply: The German Experience,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4665, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Caliendo, Marco, 2009. "Income support systems, labor market policies and labor supply: the German experience," Working Paper Series 2009:26, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wirtdi:42436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.