Multi-criteria decision making using fuzzy preference relations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R. E. Bellman & L. A. Zadeh, 1970. "Decision-Making in a Fuzzy Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages 141-164, December.
- JosÉ Figueira & Salvatore Greco & Matthias Ehrogott, 2005. "Multiple Criteria Decision Analysis: State of the Art Surveys," International Series in Operations Research and Management Science, Springer, number 978-0-387-23081-8, July.
- Bartel Van de Walle & Bernard De Baets & Etienne Kerre, 1998. "Characterizable fuzzy preference structures," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 80(0), pages 105-136, January.
- Bernard Baets & János Fodor, 1997. "Twenty years of fuzzy preference structures (1978–1997)," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 20(1), pages 45-66, June.
- Herrera-Viedma, E. & Herrera, F. & Chiclana, F. & Luque, M., 2004. "Some issues on consistency of fuzzy preference relations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(1), pages 98-109, April.
- Roubens, M., 1989. "Some properties of choice functions based on valued binary relations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 309-321, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- repec:wut:journl:v:3:y:2012:id:1049 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haven, Emmanuel, 2002. "Fuzzy interval and semi-orders," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 139(2), pages 302-316, June.
- Liu Fang & Peng Yanan & Zhang Weiguo & Pedrycz Witold, 2017. "On Consistency in AHP and Fuzzy AHP," Journal of Systems Science and Information, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 128-147, April.
- Mumtaz Karatas, 2017. "Multiattribute Decision Making Using Multiperiod Probabilistic Weighted Fuzzy Axiomatic Design," Systems Engineering, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 20(4), pages 318-334, July.
- Hatami-Marbini, Adel & Tavana, Madjid, 2011.
"An extension of the Electre I method for group decision-making under a fuzzy environment,"
Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 373-386, August.
- HATAMI-MARBINI, Adel & TAVANA, Madjid, 2011. "An extension of the Electre I method for group decision-making under a fuzzy environment," LIDAM Reprints CORE 2278, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Volker Kuppelwieser & Fouad Ben Abdelaziz & Olfa Meddeb, 2020. "Unstable interactions in customers’ decision making: an experimental proof," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 294(1), pages 479-499, November.
- Spiros Mouzakitis & George Karamolegkos & Emmanouil Ntanos & John Psarras, 2013. "A Fuzzy Multi-criteria Outranking Approach in Support of Business Angels’ Decision-Analysis Process for the Assessment of Companies as Investment Opportunities," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 158(1), pages 274-283, July.
- Hocine, Amin & Zhuang, Zheng-Yun & Kouaissah, Noureddine & Li, Der-Chiang, 2020. "Weighted-additive fuzzy multi-choice goal programming (WA-FMCGP) for supporting renewable energy site selection decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 285(2), pages 642-654.
- Rezaei, Jafar & Ortt, Roland, 2013. "Multi-criteria supplier segmentation using a fuzzy preference relations based AHP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(1), pages 75-84.
- Masamichi Kon, 2020. "A scalarization method for fuzzy set optimization problems," Fuzzy Optimization and Decision Making, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 135-152, June.
- Spiros Mouzakitis & George Karamolegkos & Emmanouil Ntanos & John Psarras, 2011. "A Fuzzy Multi-Criteria Outranking Approach in Support of Business Angels’ Decision Analysis Process for the Assessment of Companies as Investment Opportunities," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 150(1), pages 156-165, July.
- Bice Cavallo, 2019. "Coherent weights for pairwise comparison matrices and a mixed-integer linear programming problem," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 75(1), pages 143-161, September.
- Fancello, Giovanna & Tsoukiàs, Alexis, 2021. "Learning urban capabilities from behaviours. A focus on visitors values for urban planning," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 76(C).
- Vuciterna, Rina & Thomsen, Michael & Popp, Jennie & Musliu, Arben, 2017. "Efficiency and Competitiveness of Kosovo Raspberry Producers," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252770, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Oliveira, Carlos S. & Vieira, Victor, 2008. "Prioritization of bridges and tunnels in earthquake risk mitigation using multicriteria decision analysis: Application to Lisbon," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 442-450, June.
- Berna Tektas Sivrikaya & Ferhan Cebi & Hasan Hüseyin Turan & Nihat Kasap & Dursun Delen, 2017. "A fuzzy long-term investment planning model for a GenCo in a hybrid electricity market considering climate change impacts," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 19(5), pages 975-991, October.
- Collan, Mikael, 2008. "New Method for Real Option Valuation Using Fuzzy Numbers," Working Papers 466, IAMSR, Åbo Akademi.
- Denys Yemshanov & Frank H. Koch & Yakov Ben‐Haim & Marla Downing & Frank Sapio & Marty Siltanen, 2013. "A New Multicriteria Risk Mapping Approach Based on a Multiattribute Frontier Concept," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 33(9), pages 1694-1709, September.
- Corrente, Salvatore & Figueira, José Rui & Greco, Salvatore, 2014. "The SMAA-PROMETHEE method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(2), pages 514-522.
- Kim, Jong Soon & Whang, Kyu-Seung, 1998. "A tolerance approach to the fuzzy goal programming problems with unbalanced triangular membership function," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 614-624, June.
- Berna Tektaş & Hasan Hüseyin Turan & Nihat Kasap & Ferhan Çebi & Dursun Delen, 2022. "A Fuzzy Prescriptive Analytics Approach to Power Generation Capacity Planning," Energies, MDPI, vol. 15(9), pages 1-26, April.
More about this item
Keywordsfuzzy sets; optimization; Pareto-optimal set;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wut:journl:v:3:y:2012:p:5-21:id:1049. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iopwrpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Adam Kasperski (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iopwrpl.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.