Fuzzy solution of the linear programming problem with interval coefficients in the constraints
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sengupta, Atanu & Pal, Tapan Kumar, 2000. "On comparing interval numbers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 127(1), pages 28-43, November.
- J W Chinneck & K Ramadan, 2000. "Linear programming with interval coefficients," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 51(2), pages 209-220, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dario Bertocchi & Nicola Camatti & Silvio Giove & Jan van der Borg, 2020. "Venice and Overtourism: Simulating Sustainable Development Scenarios through a Tourism Carrying Capacity Model," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(2), pages 1-15, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Zhou, Feng & Huang, Gordon H. & Chen, Guo-Xian & Guo, Huai-Cheng, 2009. "Enhanced-interval linear programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(2), pages 323-333, December.
- Oliveira, Carla & Antunes, Carlos Henggeler, 2011. "A multi-objective multi-sectoral economy–energy–environment model: Application to Portugal," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 2856-2866.
- Dorota Kuchta, 2008. "A modification of a solution concept of the linear programming problem with interval coefficients in the constraints," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 16(3), pages 307-316, September.
- Mikhailov, L., 2004. "A fuzzy approach to deriving priorities from interval pairwise comparison judgements," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(3), pages 687-704, December.
- Majumdar, J. & Bhunia, A.K., 2007. "Elitist genetic algorithm for assignment problem with imprecise goal," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 684-692, March.
- Shiang-Tai Liu, 2016. "A mathematical programming approach to sample coefficient of variation with interval-valued observations," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 24(1), pages 1-18, April.
- Sevastjanov, P. & Figat, P., 2007. "Aggregation of aggregating modes in MCDM: Synthesis of Type 2 and Level 2 fuzzy sets," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 505-523, October.
- Li, Mo & Fu, Qiang & Singh, Vijay P. & Liu, Dong & Li, Jiang, 2020. "Optimization of sustainable bioenergy production considering energy-food-water-land nexus and livestock manure under uncertainty," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 184(C).
- Soyster, A.L. & Murphy, F.H., 2013. "A unifying framework for duality and modeling in robust linear programs," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 984-997.
- Zhang-peng Tian & Hong-yu Zhang & Jing Wang & Jian-qiang Wang & Xiao-hong Chen, 2016. "Multi-criteria decision-making method based on a cross-entropy with interval neutrosophic sets," International Journal of Systems Science, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(15), pages 3598-3608, November.
- Subhendu Ruidas & Mijanur Rahaman Seikh & Prasun Kumar Nayak, 2020. "An EPQ model with stock and selling price dependent demand and variable production rate in interval environment," International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, Springer;The Society for Reliability, Engineering Quality and Operations Management (SREQOM),India, and Division of Operation and Maintenance, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, vol. 11(2), pages 385-399, April.
- Mahtab Kaffash & Glenn Ceusters & Geert Deconinck, 2021. "Interval Optimization to Schedule a Multi-Energy System with Data-Driven PV Uncertainty Representation," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(10), pages 1-20, May.
- Wei Wang & Yaofeng Xu & Liguo Hou, 2019. "Optimal allocation of test times for reliability growth testing with interval-valued model parameters," Journal of Risk and Reliability, , vol. 233(5), pages 791-802, October.
- Bai, Linquan & Li, Fangxing & Cui, Hantao & Jiang, Tao & Sun, Hongbin & Zhu, Jinxiang, 2016. "Interval optimization based operating strategy for gas-electricity integrated energy systems considering demand response and wind uncertainty," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 270-279.
- Giove, Silvio & Funari, Stefania & Nardelli, Carla, 2006. "An interval portfolio selection problem based on regret function," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 253-264, April.
- B. Luo & I. Maqsood & G. Huang, 2007. "Planning water resources systems with interval stochastic dynamic programming," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 21(6), pages 997-1014, June.
- Xu, Zeshui & Chen, Jian, 2008. "Some models for deriving the priority weights from interval fuzzy preference relations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(1), pages 266-280, January.
- Hocine, Amine & Kouaissah, Noureddine, 2020. "XOR analytic hierarchy process and its application in the renewable energy sector," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 97(C).
- Zhang, Enze & Chen, Qingwei, 2016. "Multi-objective reliability redundancy allocation in an interval environment using particle swarm optimization," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 83-92.
- Wu, Hsien-Chung, 2009. "The Karush-Kuhn-Tucker optimality conditions in multiobjective programming problems with interval-valued objective functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(1), pages 49-60, July.
More about this item
Keywordsinterval linear programming; fuzzy solution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wut:journl:v:3-4:y:2005:p:35-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iopwrpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Adam Kasperski (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iopwrpl.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.