A quantitative management support model of a certain production-supply system - boundary conditions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nils Rudi & Sandeep Kapur & David F. Pyke, 2001. "A Two-Location Inventory Model with Transshipment and Local Decision Making," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(12), pages 1668-1680, December.
- Yunzeng Wang & Morris A. Cohen & Yu-Sheng Zheng, 2000. "A Two-Echelon Repairable Inventory System with Stocking-Center-Dependent Depot Replenishment Lead Times," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(11), pages 1441-1453, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Narayan Singh & Bindu Vaish & Shiv Ray Singh, 2014. "A collaborative strategy for a three echelon supply chain with ramp type demand, deterioration and inflation," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, Faculty of Management, vol. 24(3), pages 77-100.
- Tadeusz Galanc & Wiktor Kołwzan & Jerzy Pieronek, 2017. "Probabilistic characteristics supporting the management of a production-supply system," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, Faculty of Management, vol. 27(3), pages 51-63.
- Tadeusz Galanc & Wiktor Kołwzan & Jerzy Pieronek, 2019. "Non-extreme variant of support management model of a production-supply system with the structural process of product supply," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, Faculty of Management, vol. 29(2), pages 43-53.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Tadeusz Galanc & Wiktor Kołwzan & Jerzy Pieronek, 2012. "A quantitative management support model for a certain production supply system in non-extreme states," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, Faculty of Management, vol. 22(1), pages 5-12.
- repec:wut:journl:v:2:y:2012:id:1047 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan A. Van Mieghem & Nils Rudi, 2002. "Newsvendor Networks: Inventory Management and Capacity Investment with Discretionary Activities," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 4(4), pages 313-335, August.
- Lauren Xiaoyuan Lu & Jan A. Van Mieghem, 2009. "Multimarket Facility Network Design with Offshoring Applications," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 11(1), pages 90-108, October.
- Lingxiu Dong & Nils Rudi, 2004. "Who Benefits from Transshipment? Exogenous vs. Endogenous Wholesale Prices," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(5), pages 645-657, May.
- Yan, Xinghao & Zhao, Hui, 2015. "Inventory sharing and coordination among n independent retailers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 243(2), pages 576-587.
- Coskun, Abdullah & Elmaghraby, Wedad & Karaman, M. Muge & Salman, F. Sibel, 2019. "Relief aid stocking decisions under bilateral agency cooperation," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 147-165.
- Tarhini, Hussein & Karam, Mario & Jaber, Mohamad Y., 2020. "An integrated single-vendor multi-buyer production inventory model with transshipments between buyers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 225(C).
- Ozen, U. & Slikker, M. & Norde, H.W., 2007. "A General Framework for Cooperation under Uncertainty," Discussion Paper 2007-57, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ping Zhang & Hong Yan & King Wah Pang, 2019. "Inventory Sharing Strategy for Disposable Medical Items between Two Hospitals," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(22), pages 1-21, November.
- Gong, Y. & Yucesan, E., 2006. "The Multi-Location Transshipment Problem with Positive Replenishment Lead Times," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-048-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Özdemir, Deniz & Yücesan, Enver & Herer, Yale T., 2013. "Multi-location transshipment problem with capacitated production," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(3), pages 425-435.
- Li, Ying & Liao, Yi & Hu, Xinxin & Shen, Wenjing, 2020. "Lateral transshipment with partial request and random switching," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 92(C).
- T W Archibald & D P Black & K D Glazebrook, 2010. "The use of simple calibrations of individual locations in making transshipment decisions in a multi-location inventory network," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 61(2), pages 294-305, February.
- Lee, Chungseung & Park, Kun Soo, 2016. "Inventory and transshipment decisions in the rationing game under capacity uncertainty," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 82-97.
- Wei, Liqun & Zhang, Jianxiong, 2021. "Strategic substitutes or complements? The relationship between capacity sharing and postponement flexibility," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 294(1), pages 138-148.
- Jeffrey D. Shulman, 2014. "Product Diversion to a Direct Competitor," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(3), pages 422-436, May.
- Hui Zhao & Vinayak Deshpande & Jennifer K. Ryan, 2006. "Emergency transshipment in decentralized dealer networks: When to send and accept transshipment requests," Naval Research Logistics (NRL), John Wiley & Sons, vol. 53(6), pages 547-567, September.
- Guangyuan Yang & Rommert Dekker, 2010.
"Service Parts Inventory Control with Lateral Transshipment that takes Time,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
10-025/4, Tinbergen Institute, revised 10 Mar 2010.
- Yang, G. & Dekker, R., 2010. "Service Parts Inventory Control with Lateral Transshipment that Takes Time," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2010-02, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Jian Yang & Zhaoqiong Qin, 2007. "Capacitated Production Control with Virtual Lateral Transshipments," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 55(6), pages 1104-1119, December.
- Paterson, Colin & Kiesmüller, Gudrun & Teunter, Ruud & Glazebrook, Kevin, 2011. "Inventory models with lateral transshipments: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(2), pages 125-136, April.
More about this item
Keywordsproduction-supply system; process; boundary state; system of differential equations;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wut:journl:v:2:y:2012:p:5-13:id:1047. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iopwrpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Adam Kasperski (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iopwrpl.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.