On the right approach to selecting a quality improvement project in manufacturing industries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R. E. Bellman & L. A. Zadeh, 1970. "Decision-Making in a Fuzzy Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages 141-164, December.
- Tadeusz Wibig & Michał Karbowiak & Michał Jaszczyk, 2016. "A Bayesian model of group decision-making," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, Faculty of Management, vol. 26(1), pages 95-110.
- Al-Najjar, Basim & Alsyouf, Imad, 2003. "Selecting the most efficient maintenance approach using fuzzy multiple criteria decision making," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 85-100, April.
- Ralph L. Keeney, 1979. "Evaluation of Proposed Storage Sites," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 48-64, February.
- Dyer, JS & Lorber, HW, 1982. "The multiattribute evaluation of program-planning contractors," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 10(6), pages 673-678.
- Karsak, E. Ertugrul & Kuzgunkaya, Onur, 2002. "A fuzzy multiple objective programming approach for the selection of a flexible manufacturing system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 101-111, September.
- Dale M. Crawford & Bruce C. Huntzinger & Craig W. Kirkwood, 1978. "Multiobjective Decision Analysis for Transmission Conductor Selection," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(16), pages 1700-1709, December.
- Nicholas G. Hall & Daniel Zhuoyu Long & Jin Qi & Melvyn Sim, 2015. "Managing Underperformance Risk in Project Portfolio Selection," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 63(3), pages 660-675, June.
- Janssens, Davy & Wets, Geert & Brijs, Tom & Vanhoof, Koen & Arentze, Theo & Timmermans, Harry, 2006. "Integrating Bayesian networks and decision trees in a sequential rule-based transportation model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 16-34, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hsu-Lin Chen & Yi-Chung Hu & Ming-Yen Lee, 2021. "Evaluating Appointment of Division Managers Using Fuzzy Multiple Attribute Decision Making," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 9(19), pages 1-24, September.
- Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W. & Poh, K.L., 2006. "Decision analysis in energy and environmental modeling: An update," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(14), pages 2604-2622.
- B. Kirubakaran & M. Ilangkumaran, 2016. "Selection of optimum maintenance strategy based on FAHP integrated with GRA–TOPSIS," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 245(1), pages 285-313, October.
- Alsyouf, Imad, 2009. "Maintenance practices in Swedish industries: Survey results," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 212-223, September.
- Vuciterna, Rina & Thomsen, Michael & Popp, Jennie & Musliu, Arben, 2017. "Efficiency and Competitiveness of Kosovo Raspberry Producers," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252770, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Berna Tektas Sivrikaya & Ferhan Cebi & Hasan Hüseyin Turan & Nihat Kasap & Dursun Delen, 2017. "A fuzzy long-term investment planning model for a GenCo in a hybrid electricity market considering climate change impacts," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 19(5), pages 975-991, October.
- Collan, Mikael, 2008. "New Method for Real Option Valuation Using Fuzzy Numbers," Working Papers 466, IAMSR, Åbo Akademi.
- Kim, Jong Soon & Whang, Kyu-Seung, 1998. "A tolerance approach to the fuzzy goal programming problems with unbalanced triangular membership function," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 614-624, June.
- Hariharan, Naveen Kunnathuvalappil, 2019. "Maintaining Financial Data Quality For Business Intelligence," OSF Preprints w7n26, Center for Open Science.
- Chen, Lisa Y. & Wang, Tien-Chin, 2009. "Optimizing partners' choice in IS/IT outsourcing projects: The strategic decision of fuzzy VIKOR," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 233-242, July.
- Víctor G. Alfaro-García & Anna M. Gil-Lafuente & Gerardo G. Alfaro Calderón, 2017. "A fuzzy approach to a municipality grouping model towards creation of synergies," Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 391-408, September.
- Aghayi, Nazila & Maleki, Bentolhoda, 2016. "Efficiency measurement of DMUs with undesirable outputs under uncertainty based on the directional distance function: Application on bank industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 376-387.
- de Andres-Sanchez, Jorge, 2007. "Claim reserving with fuzzy regression and Taylor's geometric separation method," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 145-163, January.
- Baiyee-Mbi, Agbor-Baiyee & Mazzocco, Michael A., 2005. "Comparative Evaluation of the Performance of Spans of Control Designs in Grain Supply Chains," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19313, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Mikhailov, L., 2004. "A fuzzy approach to deriving priorities from interval pairwise comparison judgements," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(3), pages 687-704, December.
- Dowlatshahi, Shad, 2008. "The role of industrial maintenance in the maquiladora industry: An empirical analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 298-307, July.
- Tang, Christopher S. & Davarzani, Hoda & Sarkis, Joseph, 2015. "Quantitative models for managing supply chain risks: A reviewAuthor-Name: Fahimnia, Behnam," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 247(1), pages 1-15.
- Foulds, Les R. & do Nascimento, Hugo A.D. & Calixto, Iacer C.A.C. & Hall, Bryon R. & Longo, Humberto, 2013. "A fuzzy set-based approach to origin–destination matrix estimation in urban traffic networks with imprecise data," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(1), pages 190-201.
- Markus Philipp Roessler & Joachim Metternich & Eberhard Abele, 2014. "Learning to See Clear: Quantification and Multidimensional Assessment of Value Stream Mapping Alternatives Considering Variability," Business and Management Research, Business and Management Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 3(2), pages 93-109, June.
- Hocine, Amin & Zhuang, Zheng-Yun & Kouaissah, Noureddine & Li, Der-Chiang, 2020. "Weighted-additive fuzzy multi-choice goal programming (WA-FMCGP) for supporting renewable energy site selection decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 285(2), pages 642-654.
More about this item
Keywordscost of poor quality (COPQ); decision tree; Bayes’ theorem; fuzzy TOPSIS; project selection;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wut:journl:v:1:y:2017:p:105-124:id:1287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iopwrpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Adam Kasperski (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iopwrpl.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.