Effective protection and economic efficiency in Zimbabwe manufacturing in the 1980s
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moyo, N.P., 1989. "Some critical issues in the industrialization of Zimbabwe," ISS Working Papers - General Series 18773, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- J. Clark Leith, 1974. "Foreign Trade Regimes and Economic Development: Ghana," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number leit74-1.
- Krueger, Anne O, 1972. "Evaluating Restrictionist Trade Regimes: Theory and Measurement," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(1), pages 48-62, Jan.-Feb..
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:8:y:1996:i:6:p:767-783. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .