Sustainable banking with the poor
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Prabhu Ghate & Evelinda Ballon & Virginia Manalo, 1996. "Poverty alleviation and enterprise development: The need for a differentiated approach," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(2), pages 163-178.
- Lynn Bennett & Mike Goldberg & Pamela Hunte, 1996. "Ownership and sustainability: Lessons on group-based financial services from South Asia," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(2), pages 271-288.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:decisn:v:44:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40622-017-0148-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ksp:journ5:v:4:y:2017:i:3:p:359-371 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aida Kammoun Abdelmoula & Asma Abidi, 2013. "The Effect of the Subprime Crisis on the Financing of Entrepreneurial Activities by Islamic Banks," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 3, pages 77-90, November.
- Claudia María Vargas, 2000. "Community development and micro-enterprises: fostering sustainable development," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(1), pages 11-26.
- Dawood MAMOON, 2017.
"Can micro credit schemes be introduced by formal banking sector?,"
Journal of Economics Library,
KSP Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 359-371, September.
- Mamoon, Dawood, 2017. "Can Micro Credit Schemes Be Introduced by Formal Banking Sector?," MPRA Paper 81738, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muriel Gilardone & Isabelle Guérin & Jane Palier, 2002. "The weight of institutions on women's capabilities," Post-Print halshs-00421839, HAL.
- James C. Brau & Gary M. Woller, 2004. "Microfinance: A Comprehensive Review of the Existing Literature," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 9(1), pages 1-28, Spring.
- Copestake, James, 2000. "Improving Organisational Learning Through Impact Assessment," Working Papers 23754, University of Sussex, Imp-Act: Improving the Impact of Microfinance on Poverty: Action Research Program.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:8:y:1996:i:2:p:145-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .