Ownership and sustainability: Lessons on group-based financial services from South Asia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:decisn:v:44:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40622-017-0148-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:357690 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aliber, Michael., 2002. "Informal finance in the informal economy : promoting decent work among the working poor," ILO Working Papers 993576903402676, International Labour Organization.
- Lynn Bennett & Carlos E. Cuevas, 1996. "Sustainable banking with the poor," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(2), pages 145-152.
- Thorp, Rosemary & Stewart, Frances & Heyer, Amrik, 2005. "When and how far is group formation a route out of chronic poverty?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 907-920, June.
- Katsushi S. Imai & Raghav Gaiha, 2014.
"Dynamic and Long-term Linkages among Growth, Inequality and Poverty in Developing Countries,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
1410, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Katsushi S. Imai & Raghav Gaiha, 2014. "Dynamic and Long-term Linkages among Growth, Inequality and Poverty in Developing Countries," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 19814, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Katsushi S. Imai & Raghav Gaiha, 2014. "Dynamic and Long-term Linkages among Growth, Inequality and Poverty in Developing Countries," Discussion Paper Series DP2014-33, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Ana MARR & Janina LEON & Fatima PONCE, 2014. "Financial Inclusion of the Poor in Peru: Explanatory factors and determinants," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(1), pages 101-122.
- Panda, Debadutta Kumar & Atibuddi, Hrudananda, 2010. "Impact of Group-Based Microfinance on Rural Household Income: Evidence from an Indian State," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 38(2).
- Edwards, Michael, 1999. "NGO Performance - What Breeds Success? New Evidence from South Asia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 361-374, February.
- Jain, Sanjay & Mansuri, Ghazala, 2003. "A little at a time: the use of regularly scheduled repayments in microfinance programs," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 253-279, October.
- Sophie King, 2014. "Cultivating political capabilities among Ugandan smallholders: good governance or popular organisation building?," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 19314, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Jones, Gareth A. & Dallimore, Anthea, 2009. "Wither participatory banking?: experiences with village banks in South Africa," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 23354, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nayma Qayum & Mrinmoy Samadder & Rehnuma Rahman, 2012. "Group Norms and the BRAC Village Organization â€“ Enhancing Social Capital Baseline," Working Papers id:4984, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:8:y:1996:i:2:p:271-288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.