Microenterprise Occupation and Poverty Reduction in Microfinance Programs: Evidence from Sri Lanka
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Prabhu Ghate & Evelinda Ballon & Virginia Manalo, 1996. "Poverty alleviation and enterprise development: The need for a differentiated approach," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(2), pages 163-178.
- Matin, Imran & Hulme, David, 2003. "Programs for the Poorest: Learning from the IGVGD Program in Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 647-665, March.
- J. Copestake & S. Bhalotra & S. Johnson, 2001. "Assessing the Impact of Microcredit: A Zambian Case Study," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 81-100.
- P. Mosley, 2001. "Microfinance and Poverty in Bolivia," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 101-132.
- Shaw, Judith, 1999. "A World Bank Intervention in the Sri Lankan Welfare Sector: The National Development Trust Fund," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 825-838, May.
- Daniels, Lisa, 1999. "The role of small enterprises in the household and national economy in Kenya: A significant contribution or a last resort?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 55-65, January.