Africa and the donor community: from conditionality to partnership
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mosley, Paul, 1996. "The Failure of Aid and Adjustment Policies in Sub-Saharan Africa: Counter-Examples and Policy Proposals," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 5(3), pages 406-443, October.
- Steve Kayizzi‐Mugerwa & Jorgen Levin, 1994. "Adjustment and Poverty: A Review of the African Experience," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 6(2), pages 1-39.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon Maxwell & Roger Riddell, 1998. "Conditionality or contract: perspectives on partnership for development," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(2), pages 257-268.
- Sigrid Bjerre Andersen & Steffen Jensen, 2017. "Partnerships as Interpellation," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 29(1), pages 93-107, January.
- Hussien Ahmad Al-Tarawneh, 2012. "The Value Added of Public Private Partnership. General Overview," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 2(1), pages 1-10, January.
- Mokbul Morshed Ahmad, 2006. "The 'partnership' between international NGOs (non-governmental organisations) and local NGOs in Bangladesh," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(5), pages 629-638.
- Chhewang Rinzin & Debberah N. ten Velthuis & Walter J. V. Vermeulen, 2007. "The 'successful failure' of the sustainable development agreement between the Netherlands and Bhutan," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(6), pages 382-396.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:10:y:1998:i:2:p:219-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.