Conditionality or contract: perspectives on partnership for development
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steve Kayizzi-Mugerwa, 1998. "Africa and the donor community: from conditionality to partnership," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(2), pages 219-225.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sigrid Bjerre Andersen & Steffen Jensen, 2017. "Partnerships as Interpellation," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 29(1), pages 93-107, January.
- Fisher, Jonathan, 2015. "‘Does it Work?’ – Work for Whom? Britain and Political Conditionality since the Cold War," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 13-25.
- repec:erp:kfgxxx:p0063 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chhewang Rinzin & Debberah N. ten Velthuis & Walter J. V. Vermeulen, 2007. "The 'successful failure' of the sustainable development agreement between the Netherlands and Bhutan," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(6), pages 382-396.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:10:y:1998:i:2:p:257-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .