Has futures trading activity caused stock price volatility?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jian Yang & R. Brian Balyeat & David J. Leatham, 2005. "Futures Trading Activity and Commodity Cash Price Volatility," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(1-2), pages 297-323.
- Paul Kupiec, 1998.
"Margin Requirements, Volatility, and Market Integrity: What Have We Learned Since the Crash?,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 13(3), pages 231-255, June.
- Paul H. Kupiec, 1997. "Margin Requirements, Volatility, and Market Integrity: What Have We Learned Since The Crash?," FMG Special Papers sp97, Financial Markets Group.
- Paul H. Kupiec, 1997. "Margin requirements, volatility, and market integrity: what have we learned since the crash?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-22, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Isabel Figuerola-Ferretti & Christopher L. Gilbert, 2001. "Has Futures Trading Affected the Volatility of Aluminium Transactions Prices?," Working Papers 432, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Elumalai, K. & Rangasamy, N. & Sharma, R.K., 2009. "Price Discovery in India’s Agricultural Commodity Futures Markets," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 64(3), pages 1-9.
- Christopher Hessel & Jun Wang, 2010. "Changes in volatility of credit spread and market efficiency during rapid growth of credit-related securities," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(5), pages 545-554.
- John M. Fry & Baoying Lai, 2011. "The interdependence of Coffee spot and futures markets," Working Papers 2011.1, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Sanjay Sehgal & Namita Rajput & Florent Deisting, 2013. "Price Discovery and Volatility Spillover: Evidence from Indian Commodity Markets," Post-Print hal-01881910, HAL.
- Insaf Bekir, 2015. "The Causal Relationship between IPR Infringement and Socio-economic Factors," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(12), pages 577-586, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jfutmk:v:15:y:1995:i:5:p:537-557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-7314/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.