Analysis of Hospital Production: An Output Index Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Contreras & Elena Patel & Ignez Tristao, 2013. "Production Factors, Productivity Dynamics and Quality Gains as Determinants of Healthcare Spending Growth in U.S. Hospitals," Working Papers 2013-13, Banco de México.
- Cooper, Zack & Craig, Stuart & Gaynor, Martin & Van Reenen, John, 2015.
"The price ain’t right? hospital prices and healthspending on the privately insured,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
66059, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Zack Cooper & Stuart Craig & Martin Gaynor & John Van Reenen, 2015. "The Price Ain't Right? Hospital Prices and Health Spending on the Privately Insured," CEP Discussion Papers dp1395, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Zack Cooper & Stuart V. Craig & Martin Gaynor & John Van Reenen, 2015. "The Price Ain’t Right? Hospital Prices and Health Spending on the Privately Insured," NBER Working Papers 21815, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vomhof, Markus, 2016. "Hospital competition with heterogeneous patient groups: Incentives and regulation," Ruhr Economic Papers 624, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Zack Cooper & Amanda E. Kowalski & Eleanor Neff Powell & Jennifer Wu, 2017. "Politics, Hospital Behavior, and Health Care Spending Effect Methods to Examine Treatment Effect Heterogeneity in Experiments for the Young and Privately Insured?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 3006, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Zack Cooper & Amanda E Kowalski & Eleanor N Powell & Jennifer Wu, 2017.
"Politics, Hospital Behavior, and Health Care Spending,"
NBER Working Papers
23748, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zack Cooper & Amanda Kowalski & Eleanor Neff Powell & Jennifer Wu, 2017. "Politics, Hospital Behaviour and Health Care Spending," CEP Discussion Papers dp1523, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Cooper, Zack & Kowalski, Amanda & Neff Powell, Eleanor & Wu, Jennifer, 2017. "Politics, hospital behaviour and health care spending," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86620, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Schmitt, Matt, 2017. "Do hospital mergers reduce costs?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 74-94.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:japmet:v:30:y:2015:i:3:p:398-421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.