Term structure surprises: the predictive content of curvature, level, and slope
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonello D’Agostino & Domenico Giannone & Michele Lenza & Michele Modugno, 2016.
"Nowcasting Business Cycles: A Bayesian Approach to Dynamic Heterogeneous Factor Models,"
Advances in Econometrics,in: Dynamic Factor Models, volume 35, pages 569-594
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- D'Agostino, Antonello & Giannone, Domenico & Lenza, Michele & Modugno, Michele, 2015. "Nowcasting Business Cycles: a Bayesian Approach to Dynamic Heterogeneous Factor Models," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-66, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:81:y:2018:i:c:p:56-75 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aguiar-Conraria, Luís & Martins, Manuel M.F. & Soares, Maria Joana, 2012.
"The yield curve and the macro-economy across time and frequencies,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 1950-1970.
- Luís Aguiar-Conraria & Manuel M. F. Martins & Maria Joana Soares, 2010. "The yield curve and the macro-economy across time and frequencies," CEF.UP Working Papers 1004, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Luís Francisco Aguiar & Manuel M. F. Martins & Maria Joana Soares, 2010. "The yield curve and the macro-economy across time and frequencies," NIPE Working Papers 21/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Rudra Sensarma & Indranil Bhattacharyya, 2016.
"Measuring monetary policy and its impact on the bond market of an emerging economy,"
Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 109-130, July.
- Sensarma, Rudra & Bhattacharyya, Indranil, 2015. "Measuring monetary policy and its impact on the bond market of an emerging economy," MPRA Paper 81067, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yifeng Yan & Ju'e Guo, 2015. "The Sovereign Yield Curve and the Macroeconomy in China," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 415-441, August.
- Koopman, Siem Jan & van der Wel, Michel, 2013.
"Forecasting the US term structure of interest rates using a macroeconomic smooth dynamic factor model,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 676-694.
- Siem Jan Koopman & Michel van der Wel, 2011. "Forecasting the U.S. Term Structure of Interest Rates using a Macroeconomic Smooth Dynamic Factor Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-063/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Fernandez-Perez, Adrian & Fernández-Rodríguez, Fernando & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simón, 2014.
"The term structure of interest rates as predictor of stock returns: Evidence for the IBEX 35 during a bear market,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 21-33.
- Adrian Fernandez-Perez & Fernando Fernández-Rodríguez & Simón Javier Sosvilla Rivero, 2013. "The term structure of interest rates as predictor of stock returns: Evidence for the IBEX 35 during a bear market," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2013-19, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Massimo Guidolin & Manuela Pedio, 2019. "Forecasting and Trading Monetary Policy Effects on the Riskless Yield Curve with Regime Switching Nelson‐Siegel Models," Working Papers 639, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Kaya, Huseyin, 2013. "The yield curve and the macroeconomy: Evidence from Turkey," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 100-107.
- repec:eee:intfor:v:33:y:2017:i:4:p:1044-1064 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rui Chen & Jiri Svec & Maurice Peat, 2016. "Forecasting the Government Bond Term Structure in Australia," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 99-111, June.
- Gräb, Johannes & Kostka, Thomas, 2018. "Predicting risk premia in short-term interest rates and exchange rates," Working Paper Series 2131, European Central Bank.
- Rangan Gupta & Marian Risse & David A. Volkman & Mark E. Wohar, 2017. "The Role of Term Spread and Pattern Changes in Predicting Stock Returns and Volatility of the United Kingdom: Evidence from a Nonparametric Causality-in-Quantiles Test Using Over 250 Years of Data," Working Papers 201755, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Argyropoulos, Efthymios & Tzavalis, Elias, 2016. "Forecasting economic activity from yield curve factors," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 293-311.
- Dreher, Ferdinand & Gräb, Johannes & Kostka, Thomas, 2018. "From carry trades to curvy trades," Working Paper Series 2149, European Central Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:japmet:v:27:y:2012:i:4:p:574-602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.