Monetary policy transmission and real estate investment trusts
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wendy Nyakabawo & Rangan Gupta & Hardik A. Marfatia, 2018. "High-Frequency Impact of Monetary Policy and Macroeconomic Surprises on US MSAs and Aggregate US Housing Returns and Volatility: A GJR-GARCH Approach," Working Papers 201817, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Bouchouicha, Ranoua & Ftiti, Zied, 2012.
"Real estate markets and the macroeconomy: A dynamic coherence framework,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1820-1829.
- Ranoua Bouchouicha & Zied Ftiti, 2012. "Real estate markets and the macroeconomy : A dynamic coherence framework," Post-Print halshs-00726259, HAL.
- Ranoua Bouchouicha & Zied Ftiti, 2012. "Real estate markets and the macroeconomy: A dynamic coherence framework," Post-Print halshs-00757077, HAL.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:82:y:2018:i:c:p:120-140 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexey Akimov & Simon Stevenson, 2013. "Securitised Real Estate Regime-Switching Behaviour and the Relationship with Market Interest Rates," ERES eres2013_346, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- I.Fatnassi & S.Chawechi & Z.Ftiti & A.Ben Maatoug, 2014. "Effects of Monetary Policy on the REIT Returns," Working Papers 2014-63, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Marfatia, Hardik A. & Gupta, Rangan & Cakan, Esin, 2017.
"The international REIT’s time-varying response to the U.S. monetary policy and macroeconomic surprises,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 640-653.
- Hardik A. Marfatia & Rangan Gupta & Esin Cakan, 2017. "The International REIT's Time-Varying Response to the U.S. Monetary Policy and Macroeconomic Surprises," Working Papers 201712, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:58:y:2018:i:s1:p:311-342 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fatnassi, Ibrahim & Slim, Chaouachi & Ftiti, Zied & Ben Maatoug, Abderrazek, 2014. "Effects of monetary policy on the REIT returns: Evidence from the United Kingdom," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 15-26.
- Alain Coen & Benoît Lefebvre & Arnaud Simon, 2018. "International money supply and real estate risk premium: The case of the London office market," Post-Print hal-01778910, HAL.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-063 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexey Akimov & Simon Stevenson & Maxim Zagonov, 2015. "Public Real Estate and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A Cross-Country Study," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 503-540, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:ijfiec:v:16:y:2011:i:1:p:92-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1076-9307/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.