Reducing Inequality – The Missing MDG: A Content Review of PRSPs and Bilateral Donor Policy Statements
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Norichika Kanie & Naoya Abe & Masahiko Iguchi & Jue Yang & Ngeta Kabiri & Yuto Kitamura & Shunsuke Mangagi & Ikuho Miyazawa & Simon Olsen & Tomohiro Tasaki & Taro Yamamoto & Tetsuro Yoshida & Yuka Hay, 2014. "Integration and Diffusion in Sustainable Development Goals: Learning from the Past, Looking into the Future," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-15, April.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:109:y:2018:i:c:p:73-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- Köhler, Gabriele., 2011. "The challenges of delivering as one : overcoming fragmentation and moving towards policy coherence," ILO Working Papers 994628783402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:462878 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haddad, Lawrence, 2013. "How should nutrition be positioned in the post-2015 agenda?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 341-352.
- Pangaribowo, Evita Hanie, 2012. "Intrahousehold Power: the Role of Women’s Share of Asset and Social Capital on Household Food and Nonfood Expenditures," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 135521, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Gauri, Varun, 2012. "MDGs that nudge : the Millennium Development Goals, popular mobilization, and the post-2015 development framework," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6282, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:104:y:2018:i:c:p:97-107 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:idsxxx:v:41:y:2010:i:1:p:26-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0265-5012 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.