Economic Evaluation of Mental Health Care Interventions. A Review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Burton A. Weisbrod, 1981. "Benefit-Cost Analysis of a Controlled Experiment: Treating the Mentally Ill," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 16(4), pages 523-548.
- P.M.H., Maureen & Mölken, Rutten-Van & Van Doorslaer, Eddy K. A. & Rutten, Frans F. H., 1992. "Economic appraisal of asthma and COPD care: A literature review 1980-1991," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 161-175, July.
- M. Knapp & J. Beecham, 1993. "Reduced list costings: Examination of an informed short cut in mental health research," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(4), pages 313-322, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Spath, Hans-Martin & Carrere, Marie-Odile & Fervers, Beatrice & Philip, Thierry, 1999. "Analysis of the eligibility of published economic evaluations for transfer to a given health care system: Methodological approach and application to the French health care system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 161-177, November.
- Ronckers, Sandy & Ament, Andre, 2003. "Cost-Effectiveness of Treatment for Tobacco Dedpendence: A systematic review of the evidence," University of California at San Francisco, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education qt1v87q7vb, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education, UC San Francisco.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Richard O. Zerbe, 1998. "Is cost-benefit analysis legal? Three rules," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(3), pages 419-456.
- Tønnesen, Philip, 2009. "Smoking cessation: How compelling is the evidence? A review," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(Supplemen), pages 15-25, July.
- David K. Whynes & Andrew R. Walker, 1995. "On approximations in treatment costing," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(1), pages 31-39, January.
- Ejaz Gul & Imran Sharif Chaudhry, 2014. "Qualitative Assessment of Energy Initiative: Case Study from Liberia," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 4(3), pages 360-372.
- Aidan R. Vining & David L. Weimer, 2013.
"An assessment of important issues concerning the application of benefit–cost analysis to social policy,"
Chapters, in: Scott O. Farrow & Richard Zerbe, Jr. (ed.), Principles and Standards for Benefit–Cost Analysis, chapter 1, pages 25-62,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Vining, Aidan & Weimer, David L, 2010. "An Assessment of Important Issues Concerning the Application of Benefit-Cost Analysis to Social Policy," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 1-40, July.
- Vining Aidan & Weimer David L, 2010. "An Assessment of Important Issues Concerning the Application of Benefit-Cost Analysis to Social Policy," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-40, July.
- Joseph Nicolette & Stephanie Burr & Mark Rockel, 2013. "A Practical Approach for Demonstrating Environmental Sustainability and Stewardship through a Net Ecosystem Service Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(5), pages 1-26, May.
- Maureen P. M. H. Rutten‐van Mölken & Eddy K. A. Van & René C. J. A. van Vliet, 1994. "Statistical analysis of cost outcomes in a randomized controlled clinical trial," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(5), pages 333-345, September.
- Tarricone, Rosanna & Gerzeli, S. & Montanelli, R. & Frattura, Lucilla & Percudani, Mauro & Racagni, Giorgio, 2000. "Direct and indirect costs of schizophrenia in community psychiatric services in Italy: The GISIES study," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Machnes, Yaffa, 1996. "Incentives and production of mental health services," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 459-466, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:6:y:1997:i:2:p:161-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.