Ghana's national health insurance scheme in the context of the health MDGs: an empirical evaluation using propensity score matching
Volume (Year): 19 (2010)
Issue (Month): S1 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heckman, James J & Ichimura, Hidehiko & Todd, Petra, 1998. "Matching as an Econometric Evaluation Estimator," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(2), pages 261-94, April.
- Schmidt, Christoph M., 2007.
"Policy Evaluation and Economic Policy Advice,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2700, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Edwin Leuven & Barbara Sianesi, 2003. "PSMATCH2: Stata module to perform full Mahalanobis and propensity score matching, common support graphing, and covariate imbalance testing," Statistical Software Components S432001, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 19 Jan 2015.
- Heckman, James J & Ichimura, Hidehiko & Todd, Petra E, 1997. "Matching as an Econometric Evaluation Estimator: Evidence from Evaluating a Job Training Programme," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(4), pages 605-54, October.
- Shelley White-Means & Joni Hersch, 2005. "Health Insurance Disparities in Traditional and Contingent/Alternative Employment," International Journal of Health Care Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 351-368, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:19:y:2010:i:s1:p:95-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.