Ghana's national health insurance scheme in the context of the health MDGs: an empirical evaluation using propensity score matching
Volume (Year): 19 (2010)
Issue (Month): S1 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shelley White-Means & Joni Hersch, 2005. "Health Insurance Disparities in Traditional and Contingent/Alternative Employment," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 351-368, December.
- Christoph Schmidt, 2007.
"Policy evaluation and economic policy advice,"
AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis,
Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 91(4), pages 379-389, December.
- Schmidt, Christoph M., 2007. "Policy Evaluation and Economic Policy Advice," IZA Discussion Papers 2700, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schmidt, Christoph M., 2007. "Policy Evaluation and Economic Policy Advice," Ruhr Economic Papers 1, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- James J. Heckman & Hidehiko Ichimura & Petra Todd, 1998. "Matching As An Econometric Evaluation Estimator," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(2), pages 261-294.
- Gerfin, Michael & Lechner, Michael, 2001. "A Microeconometric Evaluation of Active Labour Market Policy in Switzerland," CEPR Discussion Papers 2993, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James J. Heckman & Hidehiko Ichimura & Petra E. Todd, 1997. "Matching As An Econometric Evaluation Estimator: Evidence from Evaluating a Job Training Programme," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(4), pages 605-654.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:19:y:2010:i:s1:p:95-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.