Optimal clinical trial design using value of information methods with imperfect implementation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon Eckermann & Andrew R. Willan, 2007. "Expected value of information and decision making in HTA," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 195-209.
- Elisabeth Fenwick & Karl Claxton & Mark Sculpher, 2005. "The value of implementation and the value of information: combined and uneven development," Working Papers 005cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Claxton, K. & Thompson, K. M., 2001. "A dynamic programming approach to the efficient design of clinical trials," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 797-822, September.
- Simon Eckermann & Andrew R. Willan, 2009. "Globally optimal trial design for local decision making," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 203-216.
- Claxton, Karl, 1999. "The irrelevance of inference: a decision-making approach to the stochastic evaluation of health care technologies," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 341-364, June.
- Karl Claxton & John Posnett, "undated". "An Economic Approach to Clinical Trial Design and Research Priority Setting," Discussion Papers 96/19, Department of Economics, University of York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karl Claxton & Elisabeth Fenwick & Mark J. Sculpher, 2012.
"Decision-making with Uncertainty: The Value of Information,"
Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Health Economics, Second Edition, chapter 51
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Karl Claxton & Elizabeth Fenwick & Mark J. Sculpher, 2006. "Decision-making with Uncertainty: The Value of Information," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Health Economics, chapter 48 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jobjörnsson, Sebastian & Forster, Martin & Pertile, Paolo & Burman, Carl-Fredrik, 2016.
"Late-stage pharmaceutical R&D and pricing policies under two-stage regulation,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 298-311.
- Sebastian Jobjornsson & Martin Forster & Paolo Pertile & Carl-Fredrik Burman, 2015. "Late-Stage Pharmaceutical R & D and Pricing Policies under Two-Stage Regulation," Discussion Papers 15/16, Department of Economics, University of York.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:19:y:2010:i:5:p:549-561. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.