Price discrimination in the international grain trade: The case of Canadian Wheat Board feed barley exports
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Derek G. Brewin, 2016. "Competition in Canada's Agricultural Value Chains: The Case of Grain," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 64(1), pages 5-19, March.
- Fengxia Dong & Thomas L. Marsh & Kyle W. Stiegert, 2006.
"State Trading Enterprises in a Differentiated Product Environment: The Case of Global Malting Barley Markets,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(1), pages 90-103.
- Dong, Fengxia & Marsh, Thomas L. & Stiegert, Kyle W., 2005. "State Trading Enterprises in a Differentiated Product Environment: The Case of Global Malting Barley Markets," Working Papers 201543, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- Dong, Fengxia & Marsh, Thomas L. & Stiegert, Kyle W., 2006. "State Trading Enterprises in a Differentiated Product Environment: The Case of Global Malting Barley Markets," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12357, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- McCorriston, Steve & MacLaren, Donald, 2005. "Single-desk state trading exporters," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 503-524, June.
- Lavoie, Nathalie, 2001. "Price Discrimination In The Context Of Vertical Differentiation: A Modeling Approach For Wheat Exports," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20603, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lavoie, Nathalie, 2002. "Price Discrimination in the Context of Vertical Differentiation: An Application to Canadian Wheat Exports," Research Reports 25210, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:15:y:1999:i:3:p:313-322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .