Vertical relationships and dual branding strategies in the Italian food industry
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- N Wrigley, 1992.
"Antitrust regulation and the restructuring of grocery retailing in Britain and the USA,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(5), pages 727-749, May.
- N Wrigley, 1992. "Antitrust Regulation and the Restructuring of Grocery Retailing in Britain and the USA," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 24(5), pages 727-749, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael B. Ward & Jay P. Shimshack & Jeffrey M. Perloff & J. Michael Harris, 2002.
"Effects of the Private-Label Invasion in Food Industries,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(4), pages 961-973.
- Ward, Michael B. & Shimshack, Jay P. & Perloff, Jeffrey M. & Harris, J. Michael, 2002. "Effects of the private-label invasion in food industries," MPRA Paper 22186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Bonanno & Rigoberto A. Lopez, 2004.
"Private Labels, Retail Configuration, and Fluid Milk Prices,"
Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports
082, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Bonanno, Alessandro & Lopez, Rigoberto A., 2004. "Private Labels, Retail Configuration, and Fluid Milk Prices," Research Reports 25222, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Luciano VENTURINI, 1997. "Comments On The Convergence Hypothesis," Department of Resource Economics Regional Research Project 9612, University of Massachusetts.
- Bergès-Sennou Fabian & Waterson Michael, 2005. "Private Label Products as Experience Goods," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-19, December.
- Fabian Bergès & Philippe Bontems & Vincent Réquillart, 2009.
"L'impact économique du développement des marques de distributeurs,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 0(3), pages 41-56.
- Vincent Réquillart & Philippe Bontems & Fabian Bergès-Sennou, 2009. "L’impact économique du développement des marques de distributeurs," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 189(3), pages 41-56.
- Bergès, Fabian & Bontems, Philippe & Réquillart, Vincent, 2007. "L'impact économique du développement des marques de distributeurs," IDEI Working Papers 455, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Manuel Toselli, 2017. "Knowledge sources and integration ties toward innovation. A food sector perspective," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 7(1), pages 43-65, April.
- Fabian Bergès & Zohra Bouamra-Mechemache, 2012.
"Is producing a private label counterproductive for a branded manufacturer?,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 39(2), pages 213-239, April.
- Bergès, Fabian & Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra, 2009. "Is Producing a Private Label Counterproductive for a Branded Manufacturer?," TSE Working Papers 09-130, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Bonanno Alessandro & Lopez Rigoberto A., 2005. "Private Label Expansion and Supermarket Milk Prices," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-18, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:13:y:1997:i:2:p:185-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.