Repercussions of Financial Market Crisis Weighing on Medium-Term Growth. Projections for the Austrian Economy until 2013
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jakob von Weizsäcker, 2009. "Estimating the size of the European stimulus packages," Policy Contributions 266, Bruegel.
- Alois Guger & Thomas Leoni, 2007. "International Unit Labour Cost Position Improved in 2006," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 12(4), pages 189-198, December.
- Alois Guger, 2003. "International Unit Labour Cost Position Slightly Improved in 2002," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 76(9), pages 683-691, September.
- Werner Hölzl & Thomas Leoni & Christine Zulehner, 2009. "International Unit Labour Cost Position in 2008 Improved," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 82(9), pages 703-714, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:17:y:2011:i:2:p:134-156 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMedium-term Projections for Austria; Financial Market Crisis; Medium-term Growth; Projections; Austrian Economy; Austria;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wquart:y:2009:i:1:p:11-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .