Repercussions of Financial Market Crisis Weighing on Medium-Term Growth. Projections for the Austrian Economy until 2013
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jakob von Weizsäcker, 2009. "Estimating the size of the European stimulus packages," Policy Contributions 266, Bruegel.
- Alois Guger & Thomas Leoni, 2007. "International Unit Labour Cost Position Improved in 2006," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 12(4), pages 189-198, December.
- Alois Guger, 2003. "International Unit Labour Cost Position Slightly Improved in 2002," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 76(9), pages 683-691, September.
- Werner Hölzl & Thomas Leoni & Christine Zulehner, 2009. "International Unit Labour Cost Position in 2008 Improved," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 82(9), pages 703-714, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:17:y:2011:i:2:p:134-156 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMedium-term Projections for Austria; Financial Market Crisis; Medium-term Growth; Projections; Austrian Economy; Austria;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wquart:y:2009:i:1:p:11-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.